407 banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerkat

Sorry man, we were in the trenches together last night. Well you can see by the threads and your name, you're the man! Keep it real!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Maybe I'm wrong but I pm'ed her and Hoak and they never got back to me. I actually asked her for help with a member who wouldn't quit. I've lost my faith in this site. Especially in those that I've confided in. In hurts.
Curious why you yourself edited your own status and custom user title to say that you had been banned. You weren't banned... I never got a message from you asking for help with posting or site problems.

47png.png

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Maybe I'm wrong but I pm'ed her and Hoak and they never got back to me. I actually asked her for help with a member who wouldn't quit. I've lost my faith in this site. Especially in those that I've confided in. In hurts.
So how did you get on, what was the problem? Was it like mine, your pc? I dont wish for anyone to go away, most everyone contributes. Is there a full moon?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This was not posted, by BS walks, til 516 tonight. As soon as I got home from my Birthday/anniversary dinner, I jumped on here, and immediately went to this thread. Thats not 14 hrs, and by the time I could have pmed you, I found out you were not banned, then posted a post, just for you. I have no pms from anyone. And I have never had anyone not respond when I did pm them, maybe not instantly, but eventually. So Im thinking maybe you wrote your pm, and forgot to hit the post message, I do that all the time..check your outbox, see if they ever sent?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maybe his browser has cached a corrupted file that makes the software think he's not logged in? He should log out, clear his browser cache and then log back in.
If you are talking about 407, he uses an iPhone with Siri and uses the app too I believe.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I never left I just couldn't post and sometimes it took like three minutes to log in. Then I couldn't get my messages. Kinda weird. Plus all the messages to Cheryl that went unanswered. I'm no conspiracy theorist but something stinks. I'm a big ass shill for this site but I think somehow I was the point being made. I aged by the TOS. If this thread popped up 14 hours ago one of you could have messaged me not including Cheryl or Hoak. This message was for Tooner
Sorry, the only message I have recently received from you was on Friday about a mod that you dislike. The thing that seems kinda weird to me is that you tried to change your own status and custom user title to banned.

gingerkat

Let me play devils advocate for a moment - hehe

With all these different types of ignore, whether it be involuntary or forced, could 407 accidentally have been put on all the mod's list?

Status
Not open for further replies.