407's resolutions.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 407steward, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm not reporting any posts anymore. Fire away.
    i like this site even though the like feature is gone so I like everyone.
    Please insult me because I'll just take it
    sorry for reporting posts
    i love cheryl and Hoak and they do a very thankless job with the brown cafe.
    God bless I'm going to try not to care about anything As far as this site goes
    thanks to you all for what you
    ps I'm wrong
    ​ps your right

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm putting Dave Hoffa sux and 1 realbrown on ignore.

3. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

I suggest you put the BEER on ignore for the rest of the night:drinkntypesmili1:

4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I love this site too.
    I was no longer able to be a moderator, but I'm hoping to help the site more as a regular member.
    I will be reporting posts as I see fit, I've reported one I didn't like in the past two weeks that I've not been a mod.
    Like 407, there are things going on that I no longer care about. Things that I didn't like as a mod, but don't matter to me as a member. At least I'll try not to care, we'll see how that goes...

I have no-one on ignore. Ha! I'm no longer a mod, so now some of you probably have me on ignore!

Whateva...

5. over9five

Lol, I know that was aimed at 407, but I've had several tonight myself. I'm feeling very clear-headed however.

6. Johney

Me too,I'm just not to the point of posting ah....strange things.

7. Johney

Or am I????:drinkntypesmili1:

8. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I like Samual Adams Octoberfest, it's a good beer for cutting firewood and resetting clocks.

9. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

One reason I would not consider becoming a Mod if asked is I'm not offended by anything posted on here. I might not participate, but I enjoy fighting,arguing, insults, ripping etc. Sure beats pictures of kittens.

10. scratch

​Being a man of great wisdom, you were on the nomination list!

11. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Whatever. It ain't the beer. I've had about four. That's with the one my dog Bianca knocked over. It's steam from this site. The powers that be understand. I need to get away and I will. Give me a week.

12. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Got my 12 pack yesterday.
    Wondering if I need to buy another before it's all gone for this year.
    I bought 2 12 packs last year and it was May before I drank it all.

13. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Winter lager is even better(if possible). 3 tall drafts last night. :-)

14. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

the comments in another post about him were hurtful. 407 is just being himself. Nothing wrong with that.

15. scratch

Actually 407, the mod staff has a lot of respect for you. You are passionate about what you believe in, and we like that. So don't think we are trying to run you off, you offer a lot of good advice and you are important to this community.

16. over9five

I would say much better!

17. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

The habit is this site Hoak. I don't feel like my personal info is safe here anymore after you were giving it to other members. That and you wanting to go tit for tat with me. It's time bro. I'm not wanted here anymore. Maybe by some but not you. You can put lipstick on a pig Hoak but yiu know what I'm talking about. OMS aren't secret anymore as in your last post. That and you giving another member my ip address. It will be hard but information isn't safe here anymore. I've got pics of your message

18. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

Considering you took it upon yourself to ridicule his post reporting, I can see why he is acting this way.

No reason to say "90% of his reported posts were laughed at by all the moderators"

You could have been professional and kept that off the "public forum"

The PM is your best friend period

19. over9five

+100

20. cachsux

cachsux Wah

The period is not my best friend.