407stewart just took on 10 kids in a THANKSGIVING battle royal

Nimnim

The Nim
I was all ready to come in here and complain about someone beating up on poor children, but I guess your loss took the wind out of my sails...

Oh well, train and beat them in a month at Christmas, redeem yourself and your fallen pride!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess I'm way out in a cornfield:..What's a Battle Royal?

I think it's called a Battle Royale.

I guess you don't watch the WWE. A battle royale, which is usually the main event, is a fairly simple concept. You start with anywhere from 10 to 30 wrestlers in the ring at the same time. The object is to be the last man standing. A wrestler is eliminated if they are thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor. Wrestlers will team up to throw other wrestlers out of the ring.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I guess you don't watch the WWE. A battle royale, which is usually the main event, is a fairly simple concept. You start with anywhere from 10 to 30 wrestlers in the ring at the same time. The object is to be the last man standing. A wrestler is eliminated if they are thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor. Wrestlers will team up to throw other wrestlers out of the ring.

Know it all comes through, as expected