43rd st problems

U

upsman39

Wtf is going on here ? 20 yr men told theres no work for you while the workers with less time working ? 804 WHAT'S UP ? I WAS ALWAYS TOLD ALL WE HAVE IS SENIORITY. I GUESS NOW WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT. 804 HIRE MAGRENE PAY HIM WHATEVER AND LET HIM HELP US. TALK TO D PEREZ FOR HELP. YOU GUYS NEED AL THE HELP YOU CAN GET. WE ALL NEED HELP. NO MORE OF THIS ROW A ROW B :censored2:. JUST ROW US ALL AS ONE

dude read my thread same here im an air driver only working saturdays i got laid off for mon thru fri and they said i have to work saturdays and also they are talking about putting us preload at 16 dollars an hour while we wrer making 22.45 air rate the UNION IS SO WEAK!!!!!!!!!!! TIM SHOULD GO TO CORPORATE AND CALL A STRIKE BUT HE IS TO SCARED OR MAYBE UPS PAID THEM ON THE SIDE!!!!

union is also playing games with us they give up so easily!!! its not only 43rd st its all NYC and i think also the whole country i work in 43rd st building also

local804

Go to corporate and call a strike on what violation? Do you think Hoffa would allow a strike on this? You know and I know that if your not working and junior seniority driver works, your going to get paid......
Tony and DP will tell you the same thing as Tim and Howie would, put it on paper!

EyesLookingIn

Wtf is going on here ? 20 yr men told theres no work for you while the workers with less time working ? 804 WHAT'S UP ? I WAS ALWAYS TOLD ALL WE HAVE IS SENIORITY. I GUESS NOW WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT. 804 HIRE MAGRENE PAY HIM WHATEVER AND LET HIM HELP US. TALK TO D PEREZ FOR HELP. YOU GUYS NEED AL THE HELP YOU CAN GET. WE ALL NEED HELP. NO MORE OF THIS ROW A ROW B :censored2:. JUST ROW US ALL AS ONE

Yea talk to Danny P the steward with 30 years that went around for management telling all the 22.3 guys they would be laid off the week after Xmas , good thing the BA came down and fixed it.

I have a better answer tell the lazy @ss stewards in 43rd st to write grievances for management working every day. 2nd FL ,3rd FL & 4th FL they have work at the end of the belts every day that the sups take out , since the air drivers were laid off the stewards in 43rd st have not put in 1 greivance... your right its not any ROW its 804

EyesLookingIn

dude read my thread same here im an air driver only working saturdays i got laid off for mon thru fri and they said i have to work saturdays and also they are talking about putting us preload at 16 dollars an hour while we wrer making 22.45 air rate the UNION IS SO WEAK!!!!!!!!!!! TIM SHOULD GO TO CORPORATE AND CALL A STRIKE BUT HE IS TO SCARED OR MAYBE UPS PAID THEM ON THE SIDE!!!!

Hey sorry your laid off BUT thats the great contract we have , also guess you didn't go the General Membership meeting this weekend TIM S said what was going on , but then again you really sound like you know what the he ll you talking about anyway....... but still good luck to you

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Yea talk to Danny P the steward with 30 years that went around for management telling all the 22.3 guys they would be laid off the week after Xmas , good thing the BA came down and fixed it.

I have a better answer tell the lazy @ss stewards in 43rd st to write grievances for management working every day. 2nd FL ,3rd FL & 4th FL they have work at the end of the belts every day that the sups take out , since the air drivers were laid off the stewards in 43rd st have not put in 1 greivance... your right its not any ROW its 804

Why does the steward need to file? If you see a contract violation it is your right, and your duty to file a grievance on it. You all talk like a Steward is the only person that can write grievances. Stop bitching and write a few yourselves.

EyesLookingIn

Why does the steward need to file? If you see a contract violation it is your right, and your duty to file a grievance on it. You all talk like a Steward is the only person that can write grievances. Stop bitching and write a few yourselves.

You are right but when the drivers leave our building in the morning the stewards are the last ones left and they all see the work still there ,and don't do anything, but thanks for thinking we didn't know that members can write greivances,,.....dont forget to feed toto :)

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
You are right but when the drivers leave our building in the morning the stewards are the last ones left and they all see the work still there ,and don't do anything, but thanks for thinking we didn't know that members can write greivances,,.....dont forget to feed toto :)

You have no right to complain about someone else not doing something you could, and should be doing.

EyesLookingIn

You have no right to complain about someone else not doing something you could, and should be doing.

We the drivers leave at 9am airs are still on the end of the belts , we don't know who is going to deliver that work but our stewards see sups take out the work which they deliver , so since our stewards see them taking out the work shouldn't they put in a greivance for laid off air drivers ?????? now if I was in the building to watch them take out the work then I would grie it for them .... the porters tell me the next day....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We the drivers leave at 9am airs are still on the end of the belts , we don't know who is going to deliver that work but our stewards see sups take out the work which they deliver , so since our stewards see them taking out the work shouldn't they put in a greivance for laid off air drivers ?????? now if I was in the building to watch them take out the work then I would grie it for them .... the porters tell me the next day....

The affected employees must file the grievance ... the grievance cannot filed by a person by someone else.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The 22.3 should always get the air work, not a PT'er. If the PT person has more seniority, they should have bid a FT job with a set work assignment if they wanted juice.

scoobypanda

The affected employees must file the grievance ... the grievance cannot filed by a person by someone else.
the aggrieved should file. if no specific, aggrieved party can be identified, the grievant is paid. most stewards put these grievances in for their most senior employee, rather than themselves.

Hey sorry your laid off BUT thats the great contract we have , also guess you didn't go the General Membership meeting this weekend TIM S said what was going on , but then again you really sound like you know what the he ll you talking about anyway....... but still good luck to you

I Heard it was crazy and everybody was flamming..so what did you here yourself?

I used to see that all the time ....the shop stewards ALWAYS ARE LETTING MANAGEMENT SLIDE!!! I wish we could Kick out TIM S what a punk BI***

menotyou

bella amicizia
Dude if you only knew what was going on in 43rd st building in Manhattan, not like your little shed in west bubbleF***
I am in a shed in west bubble****. Try getting off your air butt and start defending yourself. Do you really think its any easier in the shed? I would trade any day. Here in no man's land, you don't have a steward sitting in an office. They have to do real jobs, like delivering 160 stops with 350 pieces and 200 miles. Then, they get to deal with the B.S. UPS supplies everyday.
Go in the building and watch them. If they work, grieve. Apparently, you are doing anything else. As for a strike, say that out loud at your building and say goodbye to your career.