43rd st problems

AcesUp804

So our old board consisted of Tony D Angelo G John N Bill B and Steve M??? What about the other members of the board?? Dont cherry pick.! But then again thats all you know how to do. And stop posting vote row b. you make yourself look like even a bigger jackass doing that.

cherry pick ????? i'll type slow ..Tony D , Angelo , Bill B , John N , Steve M . those are the members from our old board that are still working with UPS. Howie R , Tony M , Bill L , Pat D , Frank L are all retired so you cant see them to thank them. hope that cleared it up for you.

804Warrior

There is no way to show that you typed slow. And no it didnt clear it up for me. You act as if you are perfect as if you have no flaws. Unless you was in there or you Really read the notes from the meetings they had over the years you cant say exactly who is to blame.

Ibt804Hammer

cherry pick ????? i'll type slow ..Tony D , Angelo , Bill B , John N , Steve M . those are the members from our old board that are still working with UPS. Howie R , Tony M , Bill L , Pat D , Frank L are all retired so you cant see them to thank them. hope that cleared it up for you.

Bill and Steve usually work in Nassau and they have all the answers now. Its unfortunate but its a little too late.

Ibt804Hammer

There is no way to show that you typed slow. And no it didnt clear it up for me. You act as if you are perfect as if you have no flaws. Unless you was in there or you Really read the notes from the meetings they had over the years you cant say exactly who is to blame.

Some of the above did sign the supplimental area of our contract though, is that enough to point a finger? Its not called blame, its accountability!

AcesUp804

"So our old board consisted of Tony D Angelo G John N Bill B and Steve M??? What about the other members of the board?? Dont cherry pick.!"

What I meant was , I wasn't cherry picking I don't know where to find the other board members because they are retired but t.d. , a.g. , j.n. , b.b , s.m. are still working and can be found so people can find them. thats all... p.r.

AcesUp804

Are we getting our air driver position back? I have been laid off since DEC 24, 2010. I'm only working Saturdays.

I would say hang in there , I heard that 804 is going to pay laid off members to walk around buildings to catch and write sups working grievances.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

I would say hang in there , I heard that 804 is going to pay laid off members to walk around buildings to catch and write sups working grievances.

Why aren't our BA's (E board) walking around our buildings catching sups working and getting our laid off members paid. What are we paying them for!!!! Its because they are afraid of management, or just dont know how to protect its members. But would you expect more from from Tim our President, who only wrote 1 grievance as a steward. Thats what happens when a porter goes president. Its very said .................

tellthetruth

Why aren't our BA's (E board) walking around our buildings catching sups working and getting our laid off members paid. What are we paying them for!!!! Its because they are afraid of management, or just dont know how to protect its members. But would you expect more from from Tim our President, who only wrote 1 grievance as a steward. Thats what happens when a porter goes president. Its very said .................

For some reason you think that the current E board should be catching sups working.. What happened to the stewards, and the membership catching sups working and filing grievances.. You and all the other last E board supporters always forget that fact.

EyesLookingIn

Management have been working like crazy for 100 years , I never seen Howie , Angelo , Tony D walk around stopping sups from working or did they ever do a building raid.

"Thats what happens when a porter goes president. Its very said"

THIS SHOWS HOW SAD YOU REALLY ARE , HE'S A UNION MEMBER , WAS A DRIVER AND A STEWARD. HOWIE CAME IN AS A SAFETY GUY. ITS MEANS NOTHING THEY WERE ALL UNION MEMBERS. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A UNION MEMBER.

Ibt804Hammer

For some reason you think that the current E board should be catching sups working.. What happened to the stewards, and the membership catching sups working and filing grievances.. You and all the other last E board supporters always forget that fact.

I think something should be done if there are suits working in front of business agents. Just because the go along to get along group allowed it, this new board shouldn't. Go along to get along is a quote from ex VP Bill B

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Ok Tell the Truth, this is why you are clueless like your e Board,

Stewards and the membership are on the road working after there start time, this is why they cant catch sups working, this is were the E board comes in, get it, daaaaaaaa

You and the e board should pay more attention to what we are paying you for, rather than blaming we the members..........

Please don't insult every member again........

VOTE ROW C

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Management have been working like crazy for 100 years , I never seen Howie , Angelo , Tony D walk around stopping sups from working or did they ever do a building raid.

"Thats what happens when a porter goes president. Its very said"

THIS SHOWS HOW SAD YOU REALLY ARE , HE'S A UNION MEMBER , WAS A DRIVER AND A STEWARD. HOWIE CAME IN AS A SAFETY GUY. ITS MEANS NOTHING THEY WERE ALL UNION MEMBERS. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A UNION MEMBER.

Ok Eyes,

If management has been working for 100 yrs, why cant your E board seem to stop them. That means the E board lied again in there promise to stop management from working.
You and your Eboard have not proven anything to the members, thats why tim will never be more than a porter to me and the members........

tellthetruth

Ok Tell the Truth, this is why you are clueless like your e Board,

Stewards and the membership are on the road working after there start time, this is why they cant catch sups working, this is were the E board comes in, get it, daaaaaaaa

You and the e board should pay more attention to what we are paying you for, rather than blaming we the members..........

Please don't insult every member again........

VOTE ROW C

If sups are working then they must be bringing packages out to drivers right!!! And if they are loading trucks then the members on the inside would see them! You are starting to sound like you don't even work for UPS. Scab!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

If sups are working then they must be bringing packages out to drivers right!!! And if they are loading trucks then the members on the inside would see them! You are starting to sound like you don't even work for UPS. Scab!

Ok, here we go again,

When a sup drives out of a building to pull a load, or goes out to do left in building packages and pickups, that's considered working also.....
If you knew how the company worked, maybe you and the e board would know how to do your job. So wright something intelligent next time...

Daaaaaa