44 y/o Female Going For Package Handler?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wait until his true colord come out. You know,the ones. Unless you are a driver,youare a complete stupid Idiot.

like he says,in many of his posts. Pickup box,put in truck. Any idiot can do it.
Oh I know...He loves to talk smack about a job he's never done..and how much better he is than me because he's a driver...lol. And then he'll go on to insult drivers too...oh you deliver QVC to hoarders :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:. He must be sooo much fun on dates! lmao

Z

ZQXC

I'm truly sorry that you had to encounter upstate on your first visit. Perhaps the depression you are now feeling will only be temporary.

Z

ZQXC

bottom line- if you want this, you can do it

I started driving at 44, and most people in this job think they should be retired by 55

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Wondering if there are any "older", female package handlers out there and what advice you might have?

As stated, I'm 44, in decent shape and interviewing for package handler on the sunrise shift. Am I crazy in thinking I can handle this? Is there any real advancement opportunities?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

TY!

Give it a shot. If hard work and the early hours are no problem, you will be ok.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Hey, 44 is a whippersnapper to me. lol. It will probably be the most strenuous job you ever had, but you won't need no stinkin pilates if you work here. good luck to you.