46 year old starting out as package handler

Anthonysg0113

You keep repeating the same lie. I DID hack it there. Never got fired, just got laid off when peak ended for the three years I endured there. Given a choice between UPS or FedEx Express, FedEx is definitely better to work for.

To the OP, I didn't mean to discourage you. By now you know what the story is. Just work your butt off, get along with drivers and maybe you'll get a job offer. Good luck.
You mean easier to work for surely...

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I started @ 42 turning 61 next month the guys I work with call me old man or saggy old man balls .I can still work 19+ hours a week after doing 9 at my full time gig . The added ,$$ of the pt pension are staring to look good

clean hairy

I started @ 42 turning 61 next month the guys I work with call me old man or saggy old man balls .I can still work 19+ hours a week after doing 9 at my full time gig . The added ,$$ of the pt pension are staring to look good
And you can run circles around the ones calling you Old Man without breaking a sweat, right?
They be huffing and puffing while you keep breezing along!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Work at an out building 17 degrees this evening carhardts are the preferred dress option the heart doesn't pump the heat to the finger tips as well as it use to !

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Screenshot_2016-01-06-06-10-02.png
You're rating posts I made almost a year ago....but nooooo you're not stalking me!! :rofl:

Wtf???

@Austin.Is.My.Stalker