4th interview?????

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by trebor, Jan 28, 2009.

1. trebor

trebor New Member

Went in for a 3rd interview and was told that I may need to return for an additional meeting. Just wondering if anyone has had to go thru this many interviews and what was the outcome?
  2. barrycold

barrycold New Member

what kind of job did you apply for at UPS ??
  3. stringerman85

stringerman85 New Member

Yep, I went through a couple of interviews...That's the way it's done, It's a slow process in human resources, For everything, But then you figure out the job alone in the hub is a very fast process
  4. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, several, the young lady in Stringerman85's avatar had to sit through 15 interviews. There was also a walking away test along with a bending over to pick something up test.
  5. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

Off topic...........

Did you end up getting laid off or did everything work out, so far?

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

It could also be that they want you as an employee, but they don't have room for you yet. They have been trimming off employees and maybe HR doesn't know if FT drivers are going back in to the building.
  7. brownrodster

brownrodster New Member

1 interview.
  8. Kraetos

Kraetos Preload, Loader

Never had an interview. I just jumped into the hub through one of the outside doors on the side and started working.
  9. RozUPS

RozUPS New Member

Just like Doug Heffernan Just show up and after a while you'll blend in and look like you work there :woohoo:
  10. trebor

trebor New Member

I might have to try blending in as a last resort
  11. trebor

trebor New Member

The opening is for Plant Engineering, night shift of course. I'm okay with the shift hours if it pans out.