4th of July holiday pay

Hello I work at ups local sort I been there way past my 30 days been working since st Patricks day I'm in the union to . well today or last weekend I didn't receive my holiday pay I don't understand on Memorial Day I receive two pay checks one was my regular pay and one was 80 dollars. What do I do I got direct deposit but nothing came to my account today

BUCN85

Whoever is in charge of payroll at your hub you have to tell them. They will fix it and it will be on your next check

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

laffter

Maybe it's different from region to region? But...

1) WE don't get holiday pay until after the first year.

2) How the hell do you get $80 for a holiday working a local sort when you've been there less than a year?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
In my local a part timer doesn't get holiday for one year. After that, holiday pay for part timers is 4 hours.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hello I work at ups local sort I been there way past my 30 days been working since st Patricks day I'm in the union to . well today or last weekend I didn't receive my holiday pay I don't understand on Memorial Day I receive two pay checks one was my regular pay and one was 80 dollars. What do I do I got direct deposit but nothing came to my account today
No holiday pay fo a year.

How much y'all get payed an hour and where you from
More than you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You have not been working here long enough to receive holiday or retro pay. Retro pay, often called back pay, is pay that union employees who work under a contract receive when a contract is extended and then ratified.

upschuck

When does anther retro check comes out?
The retro check is the child of the contract not being finalized before it went into effect. Contract finalize Apr 25, went into effect Aug 25, so all time worked between those dates got a pay raise, that was not paid until May 27th. So we will not get another retro check until the same situation arises again, no sooner then Aug 2018

upschuck

You have not been working here long enough to receive holiday or retro pay. Retro pay, often called back pay, is pay that union employees who work under a contract receive when a contract is extended and then ratified.
He gets retro from March 17 through Apr 18. of $1.50/hr. which would come to about $80 net.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The retro check is the child of the contract not being finalized before it went into effect. Contract finalize Apr 25, went into effect Aug 25, so all time worked between those dates got a pay raise, that was not paid until May 27th.

The OP has only been here since mid February so would not be eligible for a check.