4th of July ........plans too

moreluck

golden ticket member
Facts About America -

The current 50-star American flag was desiged by a17-year-old as a school project in 1958. He got a B-.

There is enough water in Lake Superior to cover the entire land mass of North and South America in one foot of liquid.

We sell enough pizza every day to cover 100 acres.

The largest air force in the world is the U.S. Air force. The world's second largest air force is the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps combined.

Three of the world's five oldest rivers flow here: The New, the Susquehanna and the French Broad Rivers are each hundreds of millions of years old.

Statistically, the deadliest job in America is...president. Of the 44 men who've held the post, four have been assassinated in office - a rate of roughly 9% (or about 1 in 10) killed on the job.

The only president to own a patent and a saloon: Abraham Lincoln. His patent was for a device to lift boats over sandbars. His saloon was a miserable failure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We actually had to go back over to the neighbors today at 5:00 to help them get rid of leftovers. They had too much food from their party yesterday and they are leaving on a cruise in a day or so........food needed to go. That's 2 days I didn't have to cook.....hooray!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We actually had to go back over to the neighbors today at 5:00 to help them get rid of leftovers. They had too much food from their party yesterday and they are leaving on a cruise in a day or so........food needed to go. That's 2 days I didn't have to cook.....hooray!
How did you sleep eating that late?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Fireworks @ AC Marina

Attachments

• 1436190157319.jpg
    1436190157319.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 166

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The 4th has been like a family reunion for 40+ years at my grandfathers farm.

Now that we own the farm I'm more than happy to continue the tradition.

rod

Retired 22 years
The Grandkids and my daughter will be here for the WHOLE month of July-------Grandma is says Oh Goodie!!!! I'm saying -a WHOLE MONTH?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My mother-in-law is letting me do a lot of things cooking. Ribs, pork tenderloins, and london broil. She's an amazing cook so I feel very complimented that she encouraged my contribution.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Spent the last 2 afternoons on the southbound I-5....just errands up north. It was like a parking lot both days crawling & braking.
I will be so happy when LaPata is extended....then I won't use the freeway at all running to Mission Viejo and Ladera.
They will be even more crowded over this weekend.......more crowded would be standing still!!