4th of July week

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Should be fun this week as sudden closings pop up and management makes wacky splits. Friday should be especially fun as extra pick up's are piled on. Why not work everyone and get us all in 8 to 9 hours?

over9five

Staff member
I asked for Friday off because it's going to be so light. I was sure they'd be looking for people to take the day.
My boss says, "Oh no, it's going to be a super big day".

Sure, pal.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just another normal work week , shorthanded as usual .
I expect a large crowd for SDWC on tues & weds , not so much on fri.

Drink Craft Beer

I asked for Friday off because it's going to be so light. I was sure they'd be looking for people to take the day.

Sure, pal.....
I was hoping the Company would just stay closed for Friday the 5th, unpaid for all employees.

I took an option day for Friday and on vacation next week, so my vacation starts after I clock out Wed. morning.

quamba 638

Sure, pal.....

Our start time is 6:15 p.m on Friday. That's the latest it's ever been in the nine years I've worked there.
I hope they have enough work for us three and a halfers!!!!!

Loyal Teamster

Should be fun this week as sudden closings pop up and management makes wacky splits. Friday should be especially fun as extra pick up's are piled on. Why not work everyone and get us all in 8 to 9 hours?

I hope its light, 6 weeks ago i asked my supervisor if I could get the 5th off, he said no.
I have an 8 hour drive after preload, i hope to get out before 7:30.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

balland chain

That is too easy. MGMT "thinks" they have a better plan when they actually don't.. But they will never listen

mike1646

9 drivers on vacation this week in my center and who knows how many more are going to call in on Friday. Yes Friday is going to be a bad day for those that have to work.