4th of July

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Super light? I'm predicting Cut City and we get sent out with 11 hour dispatches.
image.jpg

watdaflock?

OK I'll revise my prediction. The drivers day may be long Friday but preload will be lighter than normal.

Next Monday and Tuesday will be heavy for everyone.

Johney

OK I'll revise my prediction. The drivers day may be long Friday but preload will be lighter than normal.

Why would Friday's Preload be light? I can see Friday's Reload being very light. They've already cut feeder runs out of our building Friday night.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The preload will be as heavy as normal as they will have to deal with all of the HOLD packages.

In our center they come down the belt with HOLD on the PAL and are loaded on to an empty package car. We may need several of them for all of the HOLDs on Friday. Roughly 1/3 of the first part of my route is closed.

upsman68

We were told that there will only be 30-36 routes in our bdlg. We usually go out with 70. My route about 1/2 will be closed and 3/4 of my pickups will be closed as well. If they ask me to go home I probably will.

iruhnman630

And apparently Fed Ex isn't running Friday.

Our Monday pcm was a threat of disciplinary action for too many send agains on Friday. They have been heavily pushing us to get closed infornation from our buisinesses before then. It is all about the costs of send agains.

Seriously, if they are that concerned about losing money, why are we running?

MAKAVELI

Our Monday pcm was a threat of disciplinary action for too many send agains on Friday. They have been heavily pushing us to get closed infornation from our buisinesses before then. It is all about the costs of send agains.

Express is running Friday.

Dr.Brownz

I love how that falls on the drivers when a clerk or management person could easily just call and figure it out