5 year old boy killed by driver.

Indecisi0n

Wow just finished the article.

I know we are supposed to but I doubt many of us check the vehicle before we hop in and go.
At that time at night I'm sure all the driver wanted to do was get done and go home. Ashame. Both families will never be the same.

But I'd like to know why a 5 year was in the street with no parents watching him.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Still no official PCM on it, kind of sorta talked about it but sups say no official word. Leave a rut in someone's yard though watch out, pcms and videos out the wazoo

Future

Victory Ride
Not sure if I posted this in the other thread on this topic........ Drove up on a mother..father ....little boy ..playing ball in the street....made my delivery ....walked back to truck.....The Mother sprawled out under my rear wheels trying to get the ball ....WTF

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
My manager said because of the coming litigation. Is why there aren't any further details. I do ck each time I walk back. If I see a kid at the delivery. Make a count of how many. Walk as far as I need too

Indecisi0n

Not sure if I posted this in the other thread on this topic........ Drove up on a mother..father ....little boy ..playing ball in the street....made my delivery ....walked back to truck.....The Mother sprawled out under my rear wheels trying to get the ball ....WTF
MILF?

MassWineGuy

God, this is horrible. I can see checking behind your vehicle, but how often does anyone look under it if there's no sound or other sign that anything is there? I know UPS doesn't say to check there.

My heart and thoughts go out to the boy's family as well as the driver, who will live with this for the rest his life.

dudebro

God, this is horrible. I can see checking behind your vehicle, but how often does anyone look under it if there's no sound or other sign that anything is there? I know UPS doesn't say to check there.

My heart and thoughts go out to the boy's family as well as the driver, who will live with this for the rest his life.

I absolutely don't want to blame the driver, this could have happened to ANYONE. The Integrad courses teach that you look at and under the truck as you come back to it from a stop.

That doesn't mean it can't be dark, or there could be cars double parked AROUND the car, etc.

I only typed that to spread the word. If someone reads it and it somehow prevents any other tragedy for the driver and the family for a child, it was worth the effort.