50 miles

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've only been back 5 working days and pretty much completely ignored Orion but I bet it by 10-15 miles daily. The one day it projected me at 104 miles and I ran 88.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I average 50 miles of driving per day on my route so I find it very hard to believe that you could beat the Orion projection by 50 (or 60) miles.

Sounds like you're close to the building. My route averages around 160.

There are routes in my center that average 250. Those drivers, given their area knowledge could, absolutely beat their mileage projection by 50 or 60 miles.

jaker

trolling
It would be interesting to find out if they kept track how often drivers beat Orion on miles and (if) anyone fwds that info to the necessary decision makers.
I think they do , I remember when Orion first came it said I should do my route in 124 miles beat it all the time

2nd update said I should do it in 115 miles beat it or real close

3rd update now it says I should do my route in about 105 miles never beat it and my route hasn't change in 6 years

Ms.PacMan

I think they do , I remember when Orion first came it said I should do my route in 124 miles beat it all the time

2nd update said I should do it in 115 miles beat it or real close

3rd update now it says I should do my route in about 105 miles never beat it and my route hasn't change in 6 years

It's learning from you.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
My route fluctuates up and down 15 miles on a daily basis and my route area does not change. Cannot ever beat the miles because I either have to run misloads, meet drivers to get misloads or have to meet drivers to get the pu pieces