500 hours left in 2015 for My Freedom

By The Book

my insurance with spouse would be $150 a month, right? not sure if I want to stay for a whole year just for that.

I do wanna stay longer to have some fun though.
Good news here is your in the drivers seat. I've wrestled with this question myself as to should I stay so the $150.00 is covered for my wife and I. That amount is correct by the way. I think also a benefit of staying is it also bumps up the social security payment. My thoughts are if early next year you can retire and want to stay to have a little more fun you can bid on an 8 hour shift if its available. Why I say this is its all gravy at that point. It's common for drivers to retire and still be on the books because of the sick days and vacation that has accrued. Call the pension office and pick a day( last day of whatever month) so you get a pension check the next week.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Dui on the job?
No, 2nd DUII off the job. Same outcome. 23-24 years in with less than 80 points so no hope of ever getting PEER 80 unless they get another Teamster job. I did the math on one guy, between lost wages and pension his 2nd DUII cost him just shy of a million dollars over his projected lifespan. Ugly.

No, 2nd DUII off the job. Same outcome. 23-24 years in with less than 80 points so no hope of ever getting PEER 80 unless they get another Teamster job. I did the math on one guy, between lost wages and pension his 2nd DUII cost him just shy of a million dollars over his projected lifespan. Ugly.
Wow! that sucks. you would think,lesson learned the first time. Thats why I drink at home. No saying anyone,should drink. Cant do any harm at home,unless I burn something on the grill.