6.5 %

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New unemployment numbers released today.

6.5% ; old record of 6.1% set in 2001.

And the queen of the congress wants to do another bailout bill before year's end.
Keep throwing away our $$$ .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And the queen of the congress wants to do another bailout bill before year's end.

Funny how people see things, BUSH runs the ship aground, Congress tries to float the boat off the shore and all you can do is critisize?

BUSH runs unemployment to its highest levels in years and you pat him on the back and blame everyone else.

Nice methodology.

over9five

Staff member
It is funny how people see things differently.

I see the Democratic controlled Congress running the country into the ground, and then trying to blame a lame duck President. How is it possible they take no blame???

brett636

Funny how people see things, BUSH runs the ship aground, Congress tries to float the boat off the shore and all you can do is critisize?

BUSH runs unemployment to its highest levels in years and you pat him on the back and blame everyone else.

Nice methodology.

Can you point out one on time when Bush caused our unemployment to go up? I'm not talking about blaming him just because he is President, but I want to see one piece of legislation, an executive order, or anything that President Bush did to put our economy in its current situation.

av8torntn

Can you point out one on time when Bush caused our unemployment to go up? I'm not talking about blaming him just because he is President, but I want to see one piece of legislation, an executive order, or anything that President Bush did to put our economy in its current situation.

He signed the minimum wage increase.:happy2:

tieguy

Banned
Funny how peoples recollections get the best of them.

You must have gotten that chart from Oberman. Bush hit a low of 4.4 last year and was at 4.5 in january of this year.

the most destructive congressional group in History then destroyed his excellent results.

passerby

tie, You do realize that the figures given are averages for the term of the president, and GWB's second term hasn't ended yet, right?

The depth of thinking is astounding.

PS --- I'm not Susan, whoever that is/was. It seems as though all references, other than anecdotal, have been removed. It is interesting to use the WayBackMachine to see the old BC, user profiles and all.

Seek help. If you really work for UPS, they can direct you to a competent care giver.

tieguy

Banned
tie, You do realize that the figures given are averages for the term of the president, and GWB's second term hasn't ended yet, right?

The depth of thinking is astounding.

PS --- I'm not Susan, whoever that is/was. It seems as though all references, other than anecdotal, have been removed. It is interesting to use the WayBackMachine to see the old BC, user profiles and all.

Seek help. If you really work for UPS, they can direct you to a competent care giver.

Liberals like yourself seek the help of caregivers to tell them they are not at fault. Conservatives pull theirselves up by their own bootstraps.

This point will add to my amusement. Liberals that believe they are not at fault and also have no republicans to blame for their mistakes.

Oh the misery that awaits the liberal leadership as each faction of your extremist coalition awaits the fulfilling of their own agendas.

Loading up on popcorn and cervasas readying myself for the show.

I think I'll start watching Oberman so that I know what you and TOS are going to post next. :happy-very:

passerby

Liberals like yourself seek the help of caregivers to tell them they are not at fault. Conservatives pull theirselves up by their own bootstraps.

This point will add to my amusement. Liberals that believe they are not at fault and also have no republicans to blame for their mistakes.

Oh the misery that awaits the liberal leadership as each faction of your extremist coalition awaits the fulfilling of their own agendas.

Loading up on popcorn and cervasas readying myself for the show.

I think I'll start watching Oberman so that I know what you and TOS are going to post next. :happy-very:
Too funny. Did you mean 'cerveza', or is cervasas another of your 'alternative' toys?:funny:

passerby

Reach back and check the label on your crack pipe and see how its spelled. :happy-very:
You've lost me again with all your homo-erotic references.

You seem to be a bit obsessive. First this fascination with 'Susan', and now with this anal fixation. I wonder what it all means?

paidslave

Interesting..The republicans want a large pool of workers to brainwash.....for cheap....

tieguy

Banned
You've lost me again with all your homo-erotic references.

You seem to be a bit obsessive. First this fascination with 'Susan', and now with this anal fixation. I wonder what it all means?

Did you reach back and read the label or is your pipe stuck?