#6 involved in first wreck of the year

Cementups

Box Monkey
very disappointing. He will have a good year, but I was hoping he would get off to a good start. He is the first driver UPS has sposored that I will truely support.

diesel96

The Bud Shootout is more a showcase exhibition for mfg's bragging rights. But it sure was ran as if all the marbles were up for grabs.....Exciting finish for the 29 car....Don't take to much stock into tonights race, most teams probably not using the same car for the 500 next Sunday...I'd start paying attention during time trials, but driving in tonights race is a clear advantage to those who didn't.

BrownPR215

What Can Brown Do To You!
Why was Reutimann wearing a UPS logo in the picture they showed during introductions?

I think the photo was from last year. As you saw the uniform was white which matched last years paint scheme.

Although the #6 car wrecked it sure looked nice in brown!

And my man in the #14 car looked good finishing 3rd!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yes he did. A great win by Harvick though. Stewart definately seems more at peace with himself in this new venture. I too am a Stewart fan and hope he does well from teh get go. 3r d is definately off to a good start.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
His first mistake was being anywhere near Robby Gordon. He is a wreck just waiting to happen. Should ban him from NASCAR. He needs to go to the carnavil and stick to the bumper cars.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
His first mistake was being anywhere near Robby Gordon. He is a wreck just waiting to happen. Should ban him from NASCAR. He needs to go to the carnavil and stick to the bumper cars.

Robby is a human just like us he makes mistakes.....It was an accordian affect...It happens in racing

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Then he should have been a musician, because he she is good at the accordion.

catwatermelonlake.jpg

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

2009 Budweiser Shootout On Fox 1st Caution

Skip to about to about the 4:30 mark...Ragan slows up and Robby gets into him on accident

rod

Retired 22 years
Can't they PLEASE come up with something better that "boggity, boggity, boggity - lets go racing boys"? That got real old about the second time they did it.:sad-little: