6 reports in a week pay rate?

Daniel Bryant

Do the hrs you work in a week have anything to do with it or is it simply 6 reports? Sat will be my 6th report this week and curious if my pay rate is time and half all day.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Most likely would depend on your supplemental language. In Central States you would be paid time and one-half for all hours worked. My local rider goes a step further and gets you a four hour guarantee.

U

uber

Time and a half in Western states. Any time worked after 5 shifts in a week is all overtime. So Friday would be overtime if you double shifted once.

Daniel Bryant

call in on 6th day use an option day \\\\\\\\\\

Na I don't mind it. Saturdays are easy work at my center. But when I beg to work on sat and they don't let me because of the 6th report thing, then they gotta have me tomorrow and say "you didn't have enough hrs it won't matter" I wanna make sure I get my proper pay rate which is time and a half. It goes by reports not hrs so I'm good.

JonFrum

Are you asking if you can get a guaranteed 8 hours at time-and-one-half on a sixth Saturday punch even if you haven't got eight DOT hours remaining in your workweek?

Daniel Bryant

Are you asking if you can get a guaranteed 8 hours at time-and-one-half on a sixth Saturday punch even if you haven't got eight DOT hours remaining in your workweek?

No I have plenty of hrs left to work 8 tomorrow. Just saying 6th report is time and a half no matter if you didn't work many hrs in the week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

The answer would be yes you can. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean you can't work at the building for your 8 hours.

UPSGUY72

That time working in the building counts toward your 14 and 60 hrs its hours worked not just hours driven. Also any side jobs that you have after work count. The only hours that don't count are one that your volunteered for and are not getting paid (ie. Soup kitchen, salvation army bell ringer, ect)

Example 1. you work the preload monday starting at 5am at 7am your Sup ask you to drive that day they are short people you go home and change and come back at 8:30. You have to be off the clock by 7:00pm or you violated the 14 hour rule.

Example 2. Your a driver with a nightime cleaning company. One day you drive from 9:00 to 6:30 on your way home you find out one off your employees is sick so you have to fill in. You work till 12:00 that night. Your in violation of the 14 rule 10 hour rule. You can't drive the next day.

Last edited: