63 Texas Republicans Sign Document Saying Marriage Equality Leads To Incest, Pedophilia And Polygam

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Andrew Cuomo has turned things around here in New York and has presidential aspirations.

Bridgegate may have slowed Chris Christie down just a bit but look for his name in 2016.

We need some new blood in DC.

Resident know-it-all.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Andrew Cuomo has turned things around here in New York and has presidential aspirations.

Bridgegate may have slowed Chris Christie down just a bit but look for his name in 2016.

We need some new blood in DC.

Resident know-it-all.

Cmon *, Christie is finished as a presidential candidate. I like what he has done as governor, but his aspirations died last year, and more recently with the murder suicide of his closest aide.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a success story! From a neurosurgeon to times columist.

Wow.. is that how the ladder of success works? Going down ?

Ben Carson at a Tea Party Check in...
CorporateLadderUniversity29a.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some people retire and just do busy work.......like the CEO who is a greeter at Walmart for example, just because he wants to stay active and likes people and doesn't golf.
Some VIPs retire to clear the way for even more important things.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Only thing that could touch that on the other side would be a Clinton/Warren ticket...

God this country is a hot mess.
I don't know about that, Clinton is the establishment candidate on the democratic side. Someone might knock her off but if the primaries were held right now she would be a lock for the nomination. The republican ticket is essentially wide open so I was really only half joking about Cruz/Carson. Rand Paul is currently leading in the polling by a tiny margin but I would be surprised if he actually gets the nod in 2016. Stranger things have happened though.

BrownArmy

I don't know about that, Clinton is the establishment candidate on the democratic side. Someone might knock her off but if the primaries were held right now she would be a lock for the nomination. The republican ticket is essentially wide open so I was really only half joking about Cruz/Carson. Rand Paul is currently leading in the polling by a tiny margin but I would be surprised if he actually gets the nod in 2016. Stranger things have happened though.

He'll have to explain his 'bills' that potentially, allegedly, purportedly, remove funding from Israel.

Cruz will make it before Paul...Rubio could try a run, maybe; polling is historically inaccurate, especially two years before the deal...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Some people retire and just do busy work.......like the CEO who is a greeter at Walmart for example, just because he wants to stay active and likes people and doesn't golf.
Some VIPs retire to clear the way for even more important things.

Keep telling yourself this while you wake up before the sun and post 30 times before the rest of the BC community evenwakes up.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"YOU ARE GOING AROUNG IN CIRCLES LIKE A DOG TRYING TO CATCH HIS TALE." (GBU)

Unless this dog is telling a story/tale, it's TAIL !!