65 Grand of Merchandise Stolen from UPS Driver

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by MeltedSnowman, Jul 31, 2015.

1. MeltedSnowman

MeltedSnowman Member

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The on-car must have been doing an OJS or S&V ride.

Our local mall driver will sometimes leave the cart unattended outside the store he is delivering to.

3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

This is how we were trained. Pull one cart and push one cart. Leave one while you deliver the other.

LP showed up and changed things very quickly.

4. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

U could go rob our mall guys near me blind. I know how they deliver, what they leave behind, and where. Some of these drivers don't care, cause let's be honest, it's not their property

5. Mr.Golden

Mr.Golden Active Member

My main union steward says load and go one cart at time. Don't load it up above your shoulders. Me personally I don't feel like doing that

6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You're gonna run yourself into the ground.

They don't let me run the mall because i push 1 cart at a time. That's all I can safely do. I can't secure two carts at all times and pulling a cart is a safety hazard.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. AKCoverMan

AKCoverMan Active Member

Isn't the method to have two hands on the cart? How can you do that with two carts?

Pushing one cart while pulling another? Thru the mall? Dodging the mall patrons texting and walking?

Why would you want to do that to yourself?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

My solution to these problems is not running the mall route.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Mr.Golden

Mr.Golden Active Member

I'll do that with a float but also have two magliners that will get the job done quicker. Then I mess around on pickups lol

Yep, the way I have it stack and rolling with it they sure do get the hell out the way and stare at me in awe as I go by

10. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

Nope, AIM for them. They'll move. The mall routes I used to run had handcarts and "flatbed" carts. The flatbeds were sheets of plywood with wheels and a handle, so when you came rolling through the mall, they'd move