7 AM start time Monday for my route

MethodsMan

As great a team as you may be now, you would be that much better with a 2nd DIAD and a helper who knows how to use it.

He's a former military, good with directions, punctual and has a great work ethic. But, I don't think he'd pick up on a diad that quickly, I don't have the time to train him on that diad and I don't even know how to use the helper diad so how am I going to train him on it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He's a former military, good with directions, punctual and has a great work ethic. But, I don't think he'd pick up on a diad that quickly, I don't have the time to train him on that diad and I don't even know how to use the helper diad so how am I going to train him on it?

You're not using DIAD IV as your helper board?

Yeah, those former military guys are pretty sharp, aren't they?

pjhnsn

US Marines here... Semper Fi!!! Having your helper with another will make things a lot better. Just dump off around 50 res stops and have him/her call you when they are done. Then again I don't get a helper on my area. I like the route I do for peak. Averaging 130 stops and 250 miles. Last year the heaviest day was 190+ stops and almost 300 miles. Was crazy! Had a 16 hr planned day!! Finished in 14.

Sent from my XT1056 using BrownCafe mobile app

FilingBluesFL

Better be careful----the "Joe Unions" on this forum will give you crap about using your cellphone for company business. They would prefer that you play phone tag with your OMS clerk.

No phone tag at all!

It's all about the OMS message game.

3am start time for pre-load, and 8:20 for the brownies.

MethodsMan

US Marines here... Semper Fi!!! Having your helper with another will make things a lot better. Just dump off around 50 res stops and have him/her call you when they are done. Then again I don't get a helper on my area. I like the route I do for peak. Averaging 130 stops and 250 miles. Last year the heaviest day was 190+ stops and almost 300 miles. Was crazy! Had a 16 hr planned day!! Finished in 14.

Sent from my XT1056 using BrownCafe mobile app

Dump off 50 resi stops with your helper? How does he or her carry around 50 resi stops?