70% of people that contract Ebola die...we hand our Diad over to hundreds daily. Are you worried??

oldngray

nowhere special
obama-what-me-worry.jpg

worldwide

:nervoussmiley:I'm starting to realize amount of people and germs I encounter daily.

You are more at risk of being injured or killed driving to/from your job. About 33,000 people per year die in auto accidents in the US. How many have died from Ebola in the US? How many worldwide?

Hint - About 4,000 people WORLDWIDE have died from Ebola, all but nine of them in the three worst-affected countries, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.

I'm not suggesting you not be aware of your surroundings and take appropriate precautions, but there are more things to concern yourself with that can be more impactful to your life than Ebola.

upschuck

You are more at risk of being injured or killed driving to/from your job. About 33,000 people per year die in auto accidents in the US. How many have died from Ebola in the US? How many worldwide?

Hint - About 4,000 people WORLDWIDE have died from Ebola, all but nine of them in the three worst-affected countries, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.

I'm not suggesting you not be aware of your surroundings and take appropriate precautions, but there are more things to concern yourself with that can be more impactful to your life than Ebola.
I agree, but if Ebola invades the city I live in, I'm sure my level of caution would rise quite a bit.

ChrisTheBrown

Ebola is all a HOAX!!! To get the people of the world & American people to take a vaccine that will mess you up..Do research & spread the word. They're using crisis actors in Africa & crisis actors all over the world, to propagate the lie.

Sent using BrownCafe App

HBGPreloader

Yep, you probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning or winning the lottery than dying from an Ebola infection.

Sadly though, it seems that the current administration is trying everything to change those odds.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ebola is all a HOAX!!! To get the people of the world & American people to take a vaccine that will mess you up..Do research & spread the word. They're using crisis actors in Africa & crisis actors all over the world, to propagate the lie.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Where's the tinfoil hat icon when you need it....