705?

C

chicagoups

Sorry Red its all propaganda straight from the propaganda machine. I can't believe you're even trying to defend it. I thought you were a little more level headed then that.

Your the one thats not thinking level headed. You accuse him of not being truthful without having facts or substance to prove him wrong. Sounds like red knows what hes talking about. If you check out the website you can see the reply from the company on the unions proposal "NOT INTERESTED", does that sound like a company taking this serious?

The union from day one has said that we would not work without a contract as in the 8-1 were done tshirts.

Tie its time for you to show red is wrong with evidence and facts or stay out of chicagos business until it effects you on august 1.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Sorry Red its all propaganda straight from the propaganda machine. I can't believe you're even trying to defend it. I thought you were a little more level headed then that.
What your doing would be considered propaganda, what im doing is speaking of a situation which you obviously felt you had knowledge of. But its clear to all here that you have no idea what your talking about. Maybe you should allow this post to run its course and do what it was intended to do, which was allow chicago area upsers (union & management) a forum to come and talk about the current chicago area contract talks.

Unless of course you have some valid factual knowledge or evidence that you would like to add.

tieguy

Banned
What your doing would be considered propaganda, what im doing is speaking of a situation which you obviously felt you had knowledge of. But its clear to all here that you have no idea what your talking about. Maybe you should allow this post to run its course and do what it was intended to do, which was allow chicago area upsers (union & management) a forum to come and talk about the current chicago area contract talks.

Unless of course you have some valid factual knowledge or evidence that you would like to add.

Red I can not help you if you can not recognize what you posted as pure propaganda. your mind is too far gone. Your desire to believe this crap is greater then your desire to be a free thinker.

tieguy

Banned
Your the one thats not thinking level headed. You accuse him of not being truthful without having facts or substance to prove him wrong. Sounds like red knows what hes talking about. If you check out the website you can see the reply from the company on the unions proposal "NOT INTERESTED", does that sound like a company taking this serious?

The union from day one has said that we would not work without a contract as in the 8-1 were done tshirts.

Tie its time for you to show red is wrong with evidence and facts or stay out of chicagos business until it effects you on august 1.

Another example of a cowardly union scab posting anon. Sorry you have no rights to dictate to a member of this board.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Red I can not help you if you can not recognize what you posted as pure propaganda. your mind is too far gone. Your desire to believe this crap is greater then your desire to be a free thinker.

Your a little out of your league because you have no 1st hand knowledge of the situation here and your grasping at straws in an attempt to down play this. While your trying to paint ups in a pretty picture and the union here as the bad guys that no matter what we wont bargain in good faith against the evil ups.

The facts are the facts and still have not been countered on your part, except of course by jumping on brownman for grammar or responding to an unregistered user by stating your to good to respond to him? Does feeder still has random testing under the new language?

Im disappointed in you tie! Usually you can debate almost anything.

L

LOCALAGITATOR

Hey Red...knock m dead bro! The rankandfile here in Local 804 are behind you guys 100%! Learn from the mistakes made by Hoffa/Hall...don't give an inch! We in 804 fought back against the givebacks and turned down our Local's first weak offer...we were kept in the dark and were blindsided by weak leadership. Keep the ranknfile informed and hold your leadership's feet to the fire and you guys will be successful. Good luck..in solidarity

tieguy

Banned
Your a little out of your league because you have no 1st hand knowledge of the situation here and your grasping at straws in an attempt to down play this. While your trying to paint ups in a pretty picture and the union here as the bad guys that no matter what we wont bargain in good faith against the evil ups.

quote]

Red,

i don't need experience at stepping in crap to know I've stepped in some.
This is the same type of crap your union spouts off everytime there are negotiations. Your first post on the subject was good. You didn't try to feed anyone any of that crap from the propaganda machine. The post I objected to was blatant propaganda from the propaganda machine. You know it and I know it. I don't know why you keep expecting people to be stupid enough to believe your denials.

New Englander

quote]

Red,

i don't need experience at stepping in crap to know I've stepped in some.
This is the same type of crap your union spouts off everytime there are negotiations. Your first post on the subject was good. You didn't try to feed anyone any of that crap from the propaganda machine. The post I objected to was blatant propaganda from the propaganda machine. You know it and I know it. I don't know why you keep expecting people to be stupid enough to believe your denials.

I'm amazed your still upset with non registers here. For someone all caught up in forum posting, participation. It's considered by most to be a bit childish to change the color of your posts. It's usually something done by children or people new to the internet.

Hard to rally support behind you when you don't respond with anything of substance yourself. Trying to belittle people in an act of defense is surly the way to win us over!

tieguy

Banned
I'm amazed your still upset with non registers here. For someone all caught up in forum posting, participation. It's considered by most to be a bit childish to change the color of your posts. It's usually something done by children or people new to the internet.

Why would you be surprised or amazed. I have stated my thoughts on anon scabs here before. I have not said I would change that opinion. So why would you be surprised. Are you really that stupid?

Hard to rally support behind you when you don't respond with anything of substance yourself. Trying to belittle people in an act of defense is surly the way to win us over!

New Englander we must have a communicaton gap here. I really don't want your support here. Your whole time posting here has been spent trying to gain personal glory by following me around. Should you develop a brain and your own opinion please feel free to share it with us. The only opinion you have shown us so far is to counter whatever it is I happen to say.

tieguy

Banned
Sort of like an angel getting it`s wings when a bells rings. Funny you don`t strike me as the Jimmy Stewart type.

I believe henry travers played Clarence the angel. :happy-very:

Your folks keep trying to paint me into the lionel barrymore part as Mr. Potter.

.....propaganda....propaganda....propaganda...work as directed.....stupid union employees should be replaced with trained monkeys.......

Yep,pretty much how I envisioned it.

tieguy

Banned
.....propaganda....propaganda....propaganda...work as directed.....stupid union employees should be replaced with trained monkeys.......

Yep,pretty much how I envisioned it.

Now your putting words in my mouth.

My point has been when the union feeds you that propaganda they actually treat you like stupid union employees.

For some reason you guys like to play up the stupid union employees concept from the company but you turn a blind eye to the union treating you the same way.

Look at reds post again. Its a wonderful compilation of lies and half truths meant to sell the proper message that the company is reluctantly negotiating while the union is eager to get it done.

Contract talks are important times for the union. They skillfully market the events to make it look like they are beating the company into submission. The union uses the same tired dialogue each time these talks go on. yet here again Red and others act surprised when I challenge them on the marketing BS they post.

Cachsux you seemed like you were pretty honest in the past. Perhaps you can be the one to stand up for integrity and agree that its all a bunch of BS being posted by Red?

"Quote:
Originally Posted by cachsux
Do you get a bonus for every time you type "propaganda"?

In a way . Another goon pops out of the woodwork. :happy-very: "

Cachsux you seemed like you were pretty honest in the past.quote]

Gee,in one of your posts I`m a goon,in another I`m honest. I`m perplexed as to what direction I should take this.:confused2:

brownman15

Look at reds post again. Its a wonderful compilation of lies and half truths meant to sell the proper message that the company is reluctantly negotiating while the union is eager to get it done.

bs. look at the facts union came 2 table with a full proposal ready 2 negotiate but the company did not. came with proposal for just a few articles and 2 this day have not offered a full proposal

Contract talks are important times for the union. They skillfully market the events to make it look like they are beating the company into submission. The union uses the same tired dialogue each time these talks go on. yet here again Red and others act surprised when I challenge them on the marketing BS they post.

what marketing bs look at teamsterslocal705.org and u can see union and company proposals.

Mike Hawk

One or the other, according to Tieguy's theory of relativity you can't have an honest union goon, if there was one the universe would implode.:happy-very:

Tieguy calling someone else on propaganda is hipocricy at it's best. Just about every post Tie makes has a pro management or anti union spin. Practice what you preach.

tieguy

Banned

bs. look at the facts union came 2 table with a full proposal ready 2 negotiate but the company did not. came with proposal for just a few articles and 2 this day have not offered a full proposal

I understand your need to believe this BS and its ok. You're better off keeping it to yourself so others don't know how gullible you are:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
One or the other, according to Tieguy's theory of relativity you can't have an honest union goon, if there was one the universe would implode.:happy-very:

An honest union goon would not be a goon in the first place. Goonism is built on dishonesty. Goonism is based on you being gullible. Goonism is based on the belief that you are worthless without the union there to save your rear end. Read reds post again if he did not think you were stupid he would never post such misinformation.

Tieguy calling someone else on propaganda is hipocricy at it's best. Just about every post Tie makes has a pro management or anti union spin. Practice what you preach.

And that shows that you really don't read my posts here. Or it shows you're being a good goon and spreading more misinformation:happy-very: