710 vote results?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
REALLY!!!! So what was this...

You really need to get your story straight. You have stated many time that you support RTW. It's all documented. Isn't the truth that you hate the democratic party, in your mind you draw a direct link from democrats to unions, therefore you hate unions as much as democrats. Down with unions=damage to the democratic party. Yet you make a living from union negotiated wages and benefits. What a rough way to live. I feel very sorry for you. I'll stop giving you such a hard time, you have enough to deal with inside your own head. Sorry.
Don't be so mad that the facts just are not on your side today.
RTW states have grown their jobs.
RTW states have fewer unemployed.
RTW states have INCREASED union membership.
NON-RTW states have lost good paying union jobs.
RTW states have economies growing faster than non-RTW states.

I know it can be virtually impossible to argue against these FACTS, but the lying and personal attacks does not do your side any justice.

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Don't be so mad that the facts just are not on your side today.
RTW states have grown their jobs.
RTW states have fewer unemployed.
RTW states have INCREASED union membership.
NON-RTW states have lost good paying union jobs.
RTW states have economies growing faster than non-RTW states.

I know it can be virtually impossible to argue against these FACTS, but the lying and personal attacks does not do your side any justice.
Read the worthless documents that he posted carefully. It will do you no good to repeat non-truths over and over again. RTW is a right-wing ploy to bust unions of all kinds backed by big business and small alike.... And misinformed, confused forum goers. I really do feel sorry for you.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

His links have NONE of the facts he claims are pertinent. All they show is the steady decline of unions since 1983, of course Reagan years. Trickle down economics. It has worked great hasn't it. And RTW is just one of it's many tools to prosperity. Attack the political party brainiacs, not the union that has helped you buy your houses and fed your family. Is the union perfect? Far from it but cut your wages by 50% and you'll appreciate the transfers a little more.
Union hasn't helped me do any of that. I'm in management. But boy I hope you go into union PR. You're great at the scare tactics.
RTW is a right-wing ploy to bust unions of all kinds backed by big business and small alike.... And misinformed, confused forum goers. I really do feel sorry for you.
Good to know I have your sorrows. I will sleep easier tonight because of it

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Hardly.

The "One day wonder" on the Cafe.... just woke up, and realized he's in a Union.

-Bug-
Big union guy????????? What a joke! Company rear end kisser....much more accurate.
Union hasn't helped me do any of that. I'm in management. But boy I hope you go into union PR. You're great at the scare tactics.

Good to know I have your sorrows. I will sleep easier tonight because of it
And seriously, a company management pawn on a union thread..... No wonder your all so backwards. Birds of a feather.....

clean hairy

I see your point but am certain a non-dues paying member will never receive the same representation as someone who does. Only the same pay & benefits which are earned... day by day, hour by hour, box by box, not handed out to those that kiss the ring of the emperor.

We've seen paid union representatives sit silently at a panel hearing while a member losses their job for lesser reasons. I'm not advocating people not pay dues. I'm instead saying union leaders are accountable to their members when employees have the choice.
Those who do not join and pay dues do not get a contract book.
They have no idea just what their rights are.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Can we get some of the highlights.
Annual wage increases for full- and part-time workers, retroactive to July 31, 2013
- Improved vacation pay for more than 6,000 Local 710 members
- Increased flexibility for use of holiday and vacation days
- Increased credit in wage progression for part-time workers moving to full-time
- Protections for Local 710 members against the subcontracting of union work
- 550 new full-time job opportunities for part-time UPS workers

- Improved vacation pay for more than 6,000 Local 710 members
- Increased flexibility for use of holiday and vacation days
- Increased credit in wage progression for part-time workers moving to full-time

- 550 new full-time job opportunities for part-time UPS workers
Any info on these four??

Ron Carey lives on

RTW is the lazy reform movement. Get to meetings, prove your leadership, Don't sit back and wait for republicans to fix your union with RTW and anti-prevailing wage laws, cause you won't have a union

Sent using BrownCafe App