710 Votes No - 3 to 1 margin

Inthegame

I believe 710's is a full year per injury. So if you are unfortunate and have an injury and then another a couple years later it's a year per injury.
You believe? I thought you were a crack steward with complete knowledge of your agreement, a steward that wants to kick out Flynn. I bet Pat would KNOW the answer, not believe.
But congratulations blind squirrel, you found a nut, and you’re correct. Art 21 Sub (b) of the L710 CBA calls for 12 months of payments or return to work for occupational injuries, whichever is shorter.

balland chain

I believe 710's is a full year per injury. So if you are unfortunate and have an injury and then another a couple years later it's a year per injury.

Hi, thanks so much.. Well I returned today and being so out of shape, just that happened.. I pulled something in my back. So another injury after 5 hours worked.. I am not sure if this starts my benefits over or if I am screwed.. Heck, I just got released from the doctor for my other injury and and now another one! I just want to put out in a field and shot.. I am not sure how all this is gonna work.. My gosh.. May GOD help me...

balland chain

Yeah,, I never even made it to my personal doctor for my elbow.. Getting old sucks.. I feel like an old dog and just want to be shot.. Doctor released me and I went on back to give it a try with my hurting elbow and messed my back up.. Hopefully it is just a strain and nothing worse.. I hope to get back to work this week if it feels better and the doctor will let me..... I have a feeling it is because I was so inactive for so long.. Doctor felt like it was nothing too serious.. Gonna keep a cold pack on it and pray

Inthegame

Yeah,, I never even made it to my personal doctor for my elbow.. Getting old sucks.. I feel like an old dog and just want to be shot.. Doctor released me and I went on back to give it a try with my hurting elbow and messed my back up.. Hopefully it is just a strain and nothing worse.. I hope to get back to work this week if it feels better and the doctor will let me..... I have a feeling it is because I was so inactive for so long.. Doctor felt like it was nothing too serious.. Gonna keep a cold pack on it and pray
Good luck.

710 steward

You believe? I thought you were a crack steward with complete knowledge of your agreement, a steward that wants to kick out Flynn. I bet Pat would KNOW the answer, not believe.
But congratulations blind squirrel, you found a nut, and you’re correct. Art 21 Sub (b) of the L710 CBA calls for 12 months of payments or return to work for occupational injuries, whichever is shorter.

Last edited:

Inthegame

I don't think you're dangerous, I don't think you're a crack steward and I'm pretty sure you're not running for any office. I'm glad you enjoy the banter.

undies

There should NEVER be a limit to the number of injuries you can have that are covered, especially with this job! Getting hurt 5 hours in after being off for another injury isnt too hard to believe.

710 steward

Hang in there. This is hard on the body. Most definitely you will be in my prayers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There should NEVER be a limit to the number of injuries you can have that are covered, especially with this job! Getting hurt 5 hours in after being off for another injury isnt too hard to believe.

Actually, it is, which tells me that he may need a refresher on the proper use of the methods.

scisector9

Anyone with more connections or knowledge than me hear a thing about talks resuming for 710 contract? Asked steward last week said he hasn't heard any news as of late. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Sent using BrownCafe App