767 Meeting 6/28

clean hairy

Seems to have been well attended, got a bit lively, what are the thoughts of others who were there as to how well it did or did not go?

BrownTexas

I thought the meeting was well attended only because of John. I think the whole meeting was politically motivated and a hung waste of time. People cussing and arguing like high schoolers. I'm surprised no one started rooting "Jerry" over and over like the Jerry Springer show.

Evil

I thought the meeting was well attended only because of John. I think the whole meeting was politically motivated and a hung waste of time. People cussing and arguing like high schoolers. I'm surprised no one started rooting "Jerry" over and over like the Jerry Springer show.

Being in conservative Texas where you have anti-union representatives like Rick Perry and Ted Cruz to name a few....is your local supporting conservative Hoffa Jr. or progressive Tim S?

Overpaid Union Thug

What was the arguing about?