767 President Wesley J Resigns

I just found this thread.
I can promise you that wes and billy did not leave together.
Billy resigned his position because of the back door deal that wes and Lohman put together somthing that he found out about 2 days prior to the January meeting and firmly disagreed with. Wes is working in the front office in a job that he created for the same salary he was making as president.i understand Wes is in charge of the web site now, something that was being done by a good union brother as a volunteer and there is no mention of Wesleys new job on the site, I wonder why.
Last thing for now.
I've been told the Wes uses cafe under a fake name so don't assume you know who your talking to.

BrownTexas

I just found this thread.
I can promise you that wes and billy did not leave together.
Billy resigned his position because of the back door deal that wes and Lohman put together somthing that he found out about 2 days prior to the January meeting and firmly disagreed with. Wes is working in the front office in a job that he created for the same salary he was making as president.i understand Wes is in charge of the web site now, something that was being done by a good union brother as a volunteer and there is no mention of Wesleys new job on the site, I wonder why.
Last thing for now.
I've been told the Wes uses cafe under a fake name so don't assume you know who your talking to.
Wes's new job sure sounds fishy. Interested to know what backdoor deal would be worth your job as a Ba for the union.

Red Dawn

Nothing will be said let be real. The BA will say it's for personal reasons and or better sever the members doing "this".

If you want to fallow the money then request a copy of the monthly expenditure reports from the secretary treasurer. It's your right. You might have to wait on Wes's pay to show up on lm2 report but it will be apart of public record.

In the meantime I like to see what changes if any are to come. New head and new BA. For better or worse change is always good. Although only real change is a BA

Where is out of hours?? Seem to be sitting on the sideline on this one. ??

Red Dawn

Then you would start anew. New ideas can be good and bad at times but it's only bad if you don't learn from them. Fear of change keeps the sheep in line.