7th working day

fres431

So today Sunday my building ran a sort which is not normal typically it's a Monday through Friday sort but due to online ordering they ran one Sunday. I know Sunday is all double time for hours worked "The overtime rate shall be one and one half (1 1/2) times the regular straight time rate. However, the rate of double (2) time shall be paid for all work performed on Sundays. The overtime rate shall be paid for all hours worked: " then it states "For all hours worked on a sixth (6th) day of work during the work week; " so all work on Friday is 1.5x pay. I know somewhere in contract it says something about the 7th day working is x pay. Does anyone know what article it is? The above quotes came from supplemental

PT Car Washer

In my local the language was changed to your 6th day is 1 1/2 and 7th day is double time. No mention of Saturday or Sunday. So Friday will be all OT. Don't be surprised if you are offered a day off this week to avoid paying OT.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
So today Sunday my building ran a sort which is not normal typically it's a Monday through Friday sort but due to online ordering they ran one Sunday. I know Sunday is all double time for hours worked "The overtime rate shall be one and one half (1 1/2) times the regular straight time rate. However, the rate of double (2) time shall be paid for all work performed on Sundays. The overtime rate shall be paid for all hours worked: " then it states "For all hours worked on a sixth (6th) day of work during the work week; " so all work on Friday is 1.5x pay. I know somewhere in contract it says something about the 7th day working is x pay. Does anyone know what article it is? The above quotes came from supplemental
The Master does not deal with a 6th and 7th day. This issue is in the supplements. What supplement are you in?

capt42

Just wondering also, we run mon-fri ground sort. Sat air sort. No sundays.
Adding sat and sundays for rest of peak.
NorCal. Inside employees not on road. Part time.
What should we be owed?

PT Car Washer

My building Sunday is the first day of the week. 6th day is 1 1/2 and 7th day is double time. May not want you to work a 7th day. Depends on your seniority.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
If you quoted your supplement accurately I would say you are entitled to double time for Sunday work regardless of what you do the rest of the week. If you worked Friday that would also be your sixth punch so overtime, 1.5x for all hours on that day.