8:00pm rule?

FilingBluesFL

Sounds like you didn't mind heading back out. Once you're punched out in my center they can't force you to punch back in.

Sent using BrownCafe App

At how much we make on overtime... and that I was going to be mostly driving, and no beating down sun...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
in my building Pick up Volume has to be in by 8. If i am going to be late i notify the center at 1400,advising them I will need assistance with air,hots and pick up pieces. Air has to be in the building by 1915 so if i dont hear from the building by 1830 i break off,head in and unload my volume and go back out......... i would think my management team would be HAPPY i am worried about making service on the packages but WOW do they get mad when I do this!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
in my building Pick up Volume has to be in by 8. If i am going to be late i notify the center at 1400,advising them I will need assistance with air,hots and pick up pieces. Air has to be in the building by 1915 so if i dont hear from the building by 1830 i break off,head in and unload my volume and go back out......... i would think my management team would be HAPPY i am worried about making service on the packages but WOW do they get mad when I do this!
Well it's all that 9.5 money they have already paid you?