8 hour days

hey i heard some guys talking that the 8 hour days we can request for now is by first come basis, i have looked all through the contract book but cannot find it, is that correct or not and if so where is it in the contract book.? thanks..

DS

Fenderbender
When is your contract up...soon I hope,8 hr days in Phantom Utah
are 12 hr days in Coldwater Nebraska...watch out though,no overtime means about
..less than than a grand a week,is your wife ok with not having that $300-$400 a week to
feed the cats?
This contract is going to be complicated.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They told us the same thing in our center a few weeks ago,as well as the fact they can only be turned in 5 business days before requested. So...........I get to work about 07:30 on the day i turn in my request.

Buck Fifty

5 calender days in advance here. If violated 2 hr reg pay and extra day ( extra day never happens )

southeast supplement is 48 hrs in advance. If violated, no penalty. Company really has no reason to honor, but they do for who they want.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
5 calender days in advance here. If violated 2 hr reg pay and extra day ( extra day never happens )

southeast supplement is 48 hrs in advance. If violated, no penalty. Company really has no reason to honor, but they do for who they want.

Have no idea what the contract says but if I'm gonna be over 8 I bring back what's left. It's gotten to the point in my center they just send u out with a regular load and hope u run and gun or stay out late to finish it. Most people do.

cino321

If you have an approved request load and you are over dispatched make sure you inform them you will not finish in 8 hours and if you are going to bring the load in make sure you sheet the packages missed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Someone else always takes the stops out and finishes them but yes telling them your bringing back stops is kind of a duh thing.

stink219

Have no idea what the contract says but if I'm gonna be over 8 I bring back what's left. It's gotten to the point in my center they just send u out with a regular load and hope u run and gun or stay out late to finish it. Most people do.
Not saying your lying, but it sounds a little unbelievable. People have been fired for that.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
The only tried and true way to get a guaranteed 8 Hour Day is the phone call at least an hour before your start time. Works every time.