8 hour days

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And as my very scholarly friend @ BUG noted the local peons do not know, and do not follow the contract. And in my opinion, they need to learn. It is their job to know. I actually had a supervisor tell me he never heard of Article 37.

There is a reason for that.

Management people nowadays, are cannibalistic.

They aren't considered "partners" anymore.... So "screw everyone else".

To maintain a management position, you need a junior person to blame for the failures.

So you can use the info you find here, or you can get run over. You can stand up, or get knocked down. You can be a target because you fight, or you can be a target because you don't. I prefer the first choice, I tried the latter, it doesn't work.

Members are starting to realize that.

Even the brown-nose types. (insert name here __________ ) :biggrin:

Yes, you are pathetic...a pathetic dick.

His cat doesn't put up much of a fight, so he comes here to pick his at his own scabs. He's a classic cutter.

Couldn't happen to a better person.

Dave, is his own worst enemy.

Emotional outbursts.... don't suit anyone.

-Bug-

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Another reason they dont know is, they have never been trained. A reasonable person would think there would be training on the contract.
Another reason is they, in some centers, have never experienced any push back to their management style, which has made them bolder in their abuse, and given them a personna of being untouchable. Creating little tyrants, and a very hostile environment.

dqs95124

Our contract is 5 days in advance, not 24hrs. And it has changed from only 1 in yr loop, to seniority in the center. So if all in our loop wants an 8 hr and we have enough seniority. We all get get it. New contract new rules.