8 Hour Requests...

9.5er

My 8hr request worked just as I hoped. Had an extra driver this morning so I got the day off. I know some of you may say I shouldn't have taken off but I never argue with having a Friday off.

Travwise

Is there other language regarding 8 hour requests in the Central Supplement other than Article 19 Section 3 (page 234)? This makes no mention of the number of requests that can be made per month, or what happens if you are over-dispatched. Just curious if there is another area in the supplement I am missing...

Thanks!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We get 3 a month. If I get done close to 8 I'm good. Starting at 8:55 an 8 hour gets me done at 5:35. Give me 9 and a half or less and I'll be done at 5 losing the last couple of pickups.

By The Book

Is there other language regarding 8 hour requests in the Central Supplement other than Article 19 Section 3 (page 234)? This makes no mention of the number of requests that can be made per month, or what happens if you are over-dispatched. Just curious if there is another area in the supplement I am missing...

Thanks!
This language may also be in the national master article 37.

10 point

Thanks!
JAC (?) decision from 1980 and 1982. I believe L89 brought it.

Three per month.
Don't drag your feet.
Bring the leftover work back.

Have your BA get you the decisions.