8 ice house in the hole

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
He's doing what he's supposed to do. I don't understand why ya'll think everyone (or anyone) is out to get ya. All it takes is one bad mood, one wrong word for a thread to go south and when it does it does it in a big way. Why subject everyone to ones foul temper. Cut the head off before it bites. You know as well as I do when a thread is fixin to go south. You can feel it in the words. Know it's comin by who is involved because there are those here that can't let schiat go. Constantly have to pick and pick. Like picking at a festering scab til it bleeds. Keep doin that and it NEVER heals.

He's doing what he's supposed to do. I don't understand why ya'll think everyone (or anyone) is out to get ya. All it takes is one bad mood, one wrong word for a thread to go south and when it does it does it in a big way. Why subject everyone to ones foul temper. Cut the head off before it bites. You know as well as I do when a thread is fixin to go south. You can feel it in the words. Know it's comin by who is involved because there are those here that can't let schiat go. Constantly have to pick and pick. Like picking at a festering scab til it bleeds. Keep doin that and it NEVER heals.
I agree but bustin overs balls isn't a bad thing. We both have them and we can chat back at each other in a PM and it will never see the light ( you & everyone else ) day. He is a man ( bro ) who I really like and he nor I won't let it get that far ( because we are both guys (or boys on the Internet ) (who drink and post ) because we just won't.

((

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thats what I like to hear, men being men. Not enough of that these days, IMO. Lets just take it outside................I love my men like that. Then they come back in, dust off and its over,(no Pun intended) yea, I like that.