8 Rules All Dispatch Supervisors Must Follow

Overpaid Union Thug

1. Always make stops per car. Nothing else matters. Including a logical, efficient dispatch.
2. During peak make sure you SPA entire neighborhoods with the same sequence number.
3. Wait until 5 minutes before start time to make add/cuts.
4. Make sure (assuming stops per car has been met) that the usual favorites and drivers that you are scared of because they'll lay down on you have their cherry picked stops and areas pulled off and added to other people's routes.
5. When doing #4 make sure you put the adds in the most illogical places possible on those routes using the same method as #2.
6. When throwing a detailed list of DOL corrections (that a driver took the time to make) in the garbage can make sure it's while you are on your way out to one of your numerous smoke breaks. That is more efficient.
7. Make sure you ALWAYS give an Emmy worthy performance when acting like you give a crap when a driver makes suggestions (such as in #6) or tells you that you added businesses to their 8000 section.
8. As drives are starting to report to work close and lock the door to your office when you know that your dispatching is worse than it normally is. They will really respect you for it.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
4. Make sure (assuming stops per car has been met) that the usual favorites and drivers that you are scared of because they'll lay down on you have their cherry picked stops and areas pulled off and added to other people's routes.
And while adding stops to other people's route, make sure you make those stops as far away as possible, preferably another town or at least 35 miles from his route. But, you must also make sure you do this on a Friday or Monday.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Move 20 stops from the "a" car to the "b" car. Move 20 stops from the "b" car to the "c" car. Move 20 stops from the "c" car to the "a" car.

S

selfcancelsignal

I love #2. Thanks for the 60 resis with the same spa number. That will come off real easy.
& why TF are they all the same PAL?! Plenty of #'s in that sequence to choose from!

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They have a quota to make as to how many routes they can adjust at one time along with their ability to create as much chaos and to piss off a certain number of drivers by pulling out split routes according to the upstairs Gestapo .

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Our dispatch monkeys like to add a route cut the stops from 6 different routes then SPA them all to the 1000 section.
I know what you mean. Last Friday he put a whole split in the flr4 section cause a split car was removed due to yesterdays planning around several people with planned days off.