800-220-4126 Harassment (On Topic Please)

In2Deep?

this is what we call the Harrassment line. If you feel you are being treated unfairly(we all are) this is the number to let the ever evasive "corporate" know about it.

You can complain anonymously or not. HR will follow up with you as well as your management team.

Stay safe. Stay strong.

Johney

this is what we call the Harrassment line. If you feel you are being treated unfairly(we all are) this is the number to let the ever evasive "corporate" know about it.

You can complain anonymously or not. HR will follow up with you as well as your management team.

Stay safe. Stay strong.
So if I'm being treated unfairly by my management team they'll follow up on it? OK.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Stay safe. Stay strong.

Here's an idea. If you are being harassed. File a grievance

tacken

HAHAHAHAHA Really what is going to happen? Ahhhh nothing will. The money we make keeps us in this HELL HOLE OF A JOB!!!!!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

Stay safe. Stay strong.
Go get em dog!!!

fres431

Hot line is complete joke it ain't anonymous. File a article 37 harassment if it's brown on brown(union member and union member) go through union without grievance

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

Stay safe. Stay strong.
have you ever used this line? nothing really happens. nothing ever changes.

you have to file a grievance and if the harassment is bad enough and grievance do not work , you have to hire an attorney.

In2Deep?

You can stay anonymous or if you decide to grow a pair and stand up for yourself you can do that as well.

Don't expect anyone else to help you if you aren't willing to help yourself.

In2Deep?

I'm not saying it doesn't, reread my post. My management team which is harassing me(hypothetically?)do you really want them following up?
They have you where they want you. Beaten down and conditioned to the point that you are afraid of losing your job in which they treat you like crap. How many Americans go to work scared daily that they may lose their job? Theyve been conditioning all of us our entire careers. Some see it earlier than others and some sadly never become enlightened. Good luck, it's your daily grind.

In2Deep?

Where's your buddy Integrity?

I joined this week because I'm disgusted in the direction corporate has turned this company and hoping there were like minded individuals willing to discuss how we can turn this thing around. If you haven't been affected yet, you will be. We need unity now more than ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not sure what kind of pissing match went on before I joined but I'm not taking sides in some dumb message board battle.

I joined this week because I'm disgusted in the direction corporate has turned this company and hoping there were like minded individuals willing to discuss how we can turn this thing around. If you haven't been affected yet, you will be. We need unity now more than ever.
I see you are a newbie.
No pissing match.
You'll get use to it.
Off-topic posts are the norm.
I'll change your title to indicate on-topic posts are expected.
Use the Report link to report off topic posts.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

Stay safe. Stay strong.
admirable

optimistic

idealistic

naive