800-220-4126 Harassment (On Topic Please)

In2Deep?

admirable

optimistic

idealistic

naive
Am I naive to think that if we all worked together that we can make change or in thinking that we can all work together?

I still have many years to go befor retirement and refuse to just lay down for the big brown steamroller.

Driving is the pennacle for part timers working at UPS. This is supposed to be a desirable job and at one time was. Some people have to wait ten yeArs before getting a driving job and imagine their horror when they finally get there and figure out the demands and see how awful they are treated. I'm sure we all see it every day at PCM in the faces of our coworkers.

to quote Jim Morrison "we got the numbers and we're....". You can fill in the rest however you see your remaining days at UPS playing out. I'd like to see us "taking over"

In2Deep?

Any 10 year PTer who has no clue how demanding the driving job can be has simply not been paying attention.[/QUOT
Any 10 year PTer who has no clue how demanding the driving job can be has simply not been paying attention.
ok? So that makes it ok for them to treat us like dogs?

Then retire already so you can be replaced by a free thinker and leave the fight to those that it pertains to.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Am I naive to think that if we all worked together that we can make change or in thinking that we can all work together?

I still have many years to go befor retirement and refuse to just lay down for the big brown steamroller.

Driving is the pennacle for part timers working at UPS. This is supposed to be a desirable job and at one time was. Some people have to wait ten yeArs before getting a driving job and imagine their horror when they finally get there and figure out the demands and see how awful they are treated. I'm sure we all see it every day at PCM in the faces of our coworkers.

to quote Jim Morrison "we got the numbers and we're....". You can fill in the rest however you see your remaining days at UPS playing out. I'd like to see us "taking over"
I admire your spunk
Come back in 10 years and let's see where your at
Good Luck

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

I admire your enthusiasm and hope you can keep it over the next 25-30 years.

I was speaking from experience.

Integrity

Binge Poster

No you are not.
How to inpsire unity that's the question.

Ok. You want positive change, awesome!

Unity could revolutionize the culture.

What's your plan?

Integrity

Binge Poster
i called one time because a feeder supervisor brought a gun onto the property. the next day i got called into the center manager office to give more info. this is the same supervisor that harassed me continuously for several years until I brought suit against him and we settled out of court.

anonymous? No.
You may have just given yourself away at the time of the incident.