Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

bigd

Please take a moment to reflect on freedom and opportunities this great country gives us!
And a prayer for those who gave their lifes making it happen.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

bigd

Now when it comes to Tim S. And Co. There are an embarrassment to every teamster in the nation instead of moving us forward we are going backwards!

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1401065335.525013.jpg

mj924

Is it retirement or termination? The all knowing Liam. A driver is told to cover tattoos so he hands out temp tattoos to everyone and what happens. They driver gets fired. Then a center manager asks a driver not to wear sunglasses in the pcm he hands out sunglasses to all the drivers AND what happens? The driver gets fired. Yea 804 is doing wonders.

Sent using BrownCafe App

member6045

Is it retirement or termination? The all knowing Liam. A driver is told to cover tattoos so he hands out temp tattoos to everyone and what happens. They driver gets fired. Then a center manager asks a driver not to wear sunglasses in the pcm he hands out sunglasses to all the drivers AND what happens? The driver gets fired. Yea 804 is doing wonders.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Crazy! I'm sure the maspeth blind will follow! The rest will another path!

Inthegame

Now when it comes to Tim S. And Co. There are an embarrassment to every teamster in the nation instead of moving us forward we are going backwards!

View attachment 13346
I got my retro! I'm using this money the best way I can think of? Giving this cash to the best candidate to run against Tim and company!
Better yet take a few math courses where they’ll teach you that a market value of $1,011,056,912 in 2013 is 26% more or $209 million above what your plan had in 2011.
Better find a different rock to throw, that one hit you right in the face.

member6045

Better yet take a few math courses where they’ll teach you that a market value of $1,011,056,912 in 2013 is 26% more or $209 million above what your plan had in 2011.

What's going in verses, what's going out! And clearly Tim failed on new monies! This is called liabilities! Plus an increase! Remember! 67% funded! Thank offering up bs!

bigd

FYI my dear brother ups put$85,000,000 yearly from 2011 to 2013, and that money was negotiated by the previous administration! So my brother just do a little math would you?!
- $85,000,000 on 2011
- $85,000,000 on 2012
- $85,000,000 on 2013

- $255,000,000 total.

According with you post now it looks like YOUR boys are short $46,000,000!

Now wonder our pension fund is at 67%.

What about that rock now!

Pls when you post try to have an educated opinion.

Inthegame

FYI my dear brother ups put$85,000,000 yearly from 2011 to 2013, and that money was negotiated by the previous administration! So my brother just do a little math would you?!
- $85,000,000 on 2011
- $85,000,000 on 2012
- $85,000,000 on 2013

- $255,000,000 total.

According with you post now it looks like YOUR boys are short $46,000,000!

Now wonder our pension fund is at 67%.

What about that rock now!

Pls when you post try to have an educated opinion.
This is too easy...
I understand math is complicated for you so I’ll type slow (maybe you can keep up). Yes UPS makes a substantial contribution to the L804 Pension Fund. But the L804 Pension Fund has a substantial obligation to those 3229 retirees collecting benefits, which eats up most if not all of UPS’s contribution. Using your numbers, (which is scary considering the few times you’ve been accurate about anything) $85,000,000 divided by 12 (months) and then by 3229 (retirees) = $2193 per month. Now some are getting more than this and some are getting less depending on their years of service and retirement date, but this is a reasonable average. That means the gain in the L804 plan is strictly from prudent investments.
However you want to play it, the current L804 Pension Plan trustees have increased assets, raised the funding level, and increased benefit levels. Something your boys failed at.

bigd

This is too easy...
I understand math is complicated for you so I’ll type slow (maybe you can keep up). Yes UPS makes a substantial contribution to the L804 Pension Fund. But the L804 Pension Fund has a substantial obligation to those 3229 retirees collecting benefits, which eats up most if not all of UPS’s contribution. Using your numbers, (which is scary considering the few times you’ve been accurate about anything) $85,000,000 divided by 12 (months) and then by 3229 (retirees) = $2193 per month. Now some are getting more than this and some are getting less depending on their years of service and retirement date, but this is a reasonable average. That means the gain in the L804 plan is strictly from prudent investments.
However you want to play it, the current L804 Pension Plan trustees have increased assets, raised the funding level, and increased benefit levels. Something your boys failed at.

Raised the funding level?!!
Tim S. And company took over on 1/1/2010 when the funding level was at 70.2% left by the previous administration! And is been declining ever since Tim S., James R., and Pete M. Took over as trustees.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1401391461.157178.jpg

Their record is indisputable ...

Brown Spider

This is too easy...

I know you mean well Inthegame, but you just can't use reason, logic or math when dealing with 2 of the 3 stooges. See, they don't really care about the number of retirees currently collecting benefits, the amount of those benefits or your observation regarding prudent investments. The actual goal for the kids is to throw as much crap against the wall as they can and see if any of it sticks. In the world of bigduh and member 60HUH?, the only thing that matters is blaming anything that happens on Tim. Global Warming - Tim's fault! Unrest in the Ukraine - Tim did it! Jobs shipped overseas - Tim again! They're not really interested in a solution to any issue that they raise...their only interest is in placing a fellow stooge in Tim's office. Nice try though, Inthegame. You make a convincing argument that what should have been done has been done and the sky is not falling.

member6045

I know you mean well Inthegame, but you just can't use reason, logic or math when dealing with 2 of the 3 stooges. See, they don't really care about the number of retirees currently collecting benefits, the amount of those benefits or your observation regarding prudent investments. The actual goal for the kids is to throw as much crap against the wall as they can and see if any of it sticks. In the world of bigduh and member 60HUH?, the only thing that matters is blaming anything that happens on Tim. Global Warming - Tim's fault! Unrest in the Ukraine - Tim did it! Jobs shipped overseas - Tim again! They're not really interested in a solution to any issue that they raise...their only interest is in placing a fellow stooge in Tim's office. Nice try though, Inthegame. You make a convincing argument that what should have been done has been done and the sky is not falling.[/
quote]

Big wheel?? That head sure is swollen! Just like in the game belly! Those suit are pretty tight! Better get ready to get back in those brown uniforms. I enjoyed the video from the referee?

Admit that you pos have destroyed our union! Hall should have thrown you out

Brown Spider

Crazy! I'm sure the maspeth blind will follow! The rest will another path!

"the Maspeth blind"? When it comes to seeing a way to challenge the gestapo mentality of UPS and not backing down from supp of a co-worker, the Maspeth drivers have 20/20 vision. UPS has elevated harassment to an art and ignoring the contract is a daily occurrence. There are times when people are pushed too far and labor battles must be fought outside of the parameters of the grievance procedure. The Maspeth drivers are well aware of that and displayed courage in their battle with UPS. I'm not surprised that you never understood that. UPS is also adept at singling out the weak and the weak-minded. You may have had more firsthand experience in that regard. Oh...and "The rest will another path"? What does that even mean?

Brown Spider

Admit that you pos have destroyed our union! Hall should have thrown you out

You seem to have a great deal of difficulty comprehending the fact that I am not an officer, executive board member or employee of Local 804. I am not paid by Local 804 and I do not work for Local 804. So, what would Hall throw me out of and what reason would he have? Speaking out on BrownCafe? Supporting our elected officers? I just don't see in the IBT Constitution where Hall, or Hoffa either for that matter, has that kind of authority. Please tell me what you know that I have somehow missed. (Oh, this should be good)