Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Brown Spider

you did point out maspeth as a problem building that needed to be fixed! Was it fixed? No!! Is maspeth any different than any other building in 804? No! The same problems continue in every building. Terminations, reduction of overtime, harassment, not getting paid for Election Day and lack of representation in the buildings! The board doesn't show for notice of discharge!! just to name a few things.

You've really got to start trying to understand the content of what you read as well as what you write, member60slow. I did not "point out maspeth (sic) as a problem building that needed to be fixed!" I responded to your assertion that Ken H and O'Brien "came in and fixed a major problem that Tim started". What I pointed out to you was simply that the problem at Maspeth was not started by Tim...it was started by UPS. I know that you, bigd, notwhativotedfor and Jughead like to take any opportunity that you can to trash the Local 804 Executive Board, even when doing so requires you to carry management's water, but that does nothing to increase your credibility. You might want to work on that.

member6045

You've really got to start trying to understand the content of what you read as well as what you write, member60slow. I did not "point out maspeth (sic) as a problem building that needed to be fixed!" I responded to your assertion that Ken H and O "came in and fixed a major problem that Tim started". What I pointed out to you was simply that the problem at Maspeth was not started by Tim...it was started by UPS. I know that you, bigd, notwhativotedfor and Jughead like to take any opportunity that you can to trash the Local 804 Executive Board, even when doing so requires you to carry management's water, but that does nothing to increase your credibility. You might want to work on that.

I will continue to let the people of bc know how bad it is in 804. They need to be informed if they plan on voting for the intl election in 2016!! And yes! We lack leadership in our buildings! We are fighting a losing battle with Tim s.

member6045

Feeder Work (Peak)

Feeder drivers will maintain or exceed their normal weekly work hours that they get over the course of the year. The use of casuals will not reduce a drivers’ normal working hours.

How about 8 and skate!! All over 804
The casuals are getting the ot.

Brown Spider

I will continue to let the people of bc know how bad it is in 804. They need to be informed if they plan on voting for the intl election in 2016!! And yes! We lack leadership in our buildings! We are fighting a losing battle with Tim s.

That's your response? Wow! You don't even acknowledge...Hell, you don't even deny that you completely misrepresented my response to your most recent insane rant! You're living in a different world, member60outofyourmind. I don't know if Tim will be part of a slate for IBT office in 2016, and neither do you. If I were Tim...and I knew that you were going to trash me in the 2016 campaign...I would definitely run! let's face it member60??...you're just not the most credible guy in the room!

Seriously, Tim has won the last two Local 804 election of officers and a convention delegate election. During those campaigns, you have spent your time bashing Tim! What does that tell you? NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU! It goes back to the "C" word...Credibility...and you have none!

Really...let me know if you can commit to bash me if I decided to run for office! If so, I'm tossing my hat in the ring for Governor of New York! That's the kind of confidence I have in your total lack of credibility!

note to ny voters: Hi, I'm Brown Spider, I'm running for Governor and Member60outofhisfrigginmind does NOT support me.

member6045

That's your response? Wow! You don't even acknowledge...Hell, you don't even deny that you completely misrepresented my response to your most recent insane rant! You're living in a different world, member60outofyourmind. I don't know if Tim will be part of a slate for IBT office in 2016, and neither do you. If I were Tim...and I knew that you were going to trash me in the 2016 campaign...I would definitely run! let's face it member60??...you're just not the most credible guy in the room!

Seriously, Tim has won the last two Local 804 election of officers and a convention delegate election. During those campaigns, you have spent your time bashing Tim! What does that tell you? NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU! It goes back to the "C" word...Credibility...and you have none!

Really...let me know if you can commit to bash me if I decided to run for office! If so, I'm tossing my hat in the ring for Governor of New York! That's the kind of confidence I have in your total lack of credibility!

note to ny voters: Hi, I'm Brown Spider, I'm running for Governor and Member60outofhisfrigginmind does NOT support me.

You are an elderly man with a lot of knowledge but thinks he's smarter than everyone on BC. What you have seen in life could be important to the youth on BC and 804! If? It was used properly but it's not! So continue to attempt to discredit me! I'm not going anywhere. To not answering everything you write back to me? Tough tit. Respect is earned not given.

member6045

Spider? There are a few hundred people who didn't get paid for floating holiday/ Election Day due to poor explanation of the contract. So get these members there money back for it!! Here Tim explanation of the floating day.

Election Day /
Floating Holiday
The Election Day holiday has been converted into a floating holiday. The floating holiday can be taken at any time from
Jan. 16 to Thanksgiving. You can either take the day off with pay or work the day and get paid 8 hours holiday pay for the day plus double time.

The floating holiday is paid the same as Election Day but it can be scheduled like an OPH and does not have to be used on Election Day. If you want to work Election Day and get paid 8 hours holiday pay for the day plus double time, you still can.

Spider as an old man! You refuse to admit when Tim does wrong!! Character flaw.

Brown Spider

You are an elderly man with a lot of knowledge but thinks he's smarter than everyone on BC. What you have seen in life could be important to the youth on BC and 804! If? It was used properly but it's not! So continue to attempt to discredit me! I'm not going anywhere. To not answering everything you write back to me? Tough tit. Respect is earned not given.
Spider? There are a few hundred people who didn't get paid for floating holiday/ Election Day due to poor explanation of the contract. So get these members there money back for it!! Here Tim explanation of the floating day.

Election Day /
Floating Holiday
The Election Day holiday has been converted into a floating holiday. The floating holiday can be taken at any time from
Jan. 16 to Thanksgiving. You can either take the day off with pay or work the day and get paid 8 hours holiday pay for the day plus double time.

The floating holiday is paid the same as Election Day but it can be scheduled like an OPH and does not have to be used on Election Day. If you want to work Election Day and get paid 8 hours holiday pay for the day plus double time, you still can.

Spider as an old man! You refuse to admit when Tim does wrong!! Character flaw.

"An elderly man with a lot of knowledge"? Now it sounds like you think I'm Tony Mangrene! I'm not. You've got to stop trying to guess at who I am! You're clearly on the wrong track and you have been for some time. I've told you many times that I'm not an Executive Board Member and I'm not employed by Local 804! I do support the current leadership, but I am not an insider.

You should know by now that I'm also more than a little skeptical of anything that you put forward as "fact"! If there are a "few hundred people who didn't get paid for floating holiday/Election Day", they should contact Tim or their BA. If that doesn't work, they should hit the mic at the next membership meeting. There are a lot of things that they can do with their elected leadership. Coming to you with their issue is not the answer.

Enjoy Thanksgiving and give the guessing game a rest. You're not very good at it.

image.jpg

bigd

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434508944.946594.jpg

That is how much per year what Tim has given TDU! That's why TDU defend tim s. so much and why TDU picked Tim s. Instead of Fred Z.

Very curious on why the number jumped like that right before the elections of 2012 on local 804!

*Info was taking from local804 lm2.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
View attachment 43475

That is how much per year what Tim has given TDU! That's why TDU defend tim s. so much and why TDU picked Tim s. Instead of Fred Z.

Very curious on why the number jumped like that right before the elections of 2012 on local 804!

*Info was taking from local804 lm2.
That is amazing. If I were a member of 804, I'd be ripped!!

804brown

I wonder if this will agitate you????

That is "setting the record straight"?? LOL, that is Shallow Hal(L)spinning away like the little spider that he is. Cant negotiate a good contract but he sure can attack fellow Teamsters for political gain. hall peaked in 1997 and has been riding Ron's win ever since!!

That is "setting the record straight"?? LOL, that is Shallow Hal(L)spinning away like the little spider that he is. Cant negotiate a good contract but he sure can attack fellow Teamsters for political gain. hall peaked in 1997 and has been riding Ron's win ever since!!
Ron bankrupted the central states.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He did it for hen he raised it to 3000 across the board for all members regardless of what they put in. Try and keep up. I know it happened before you started at ups son.
What was that?

20 years ago?

Nobody thought about lowering the pensions in the last 18 years or so?

Which group has been in power for the last 18+ years?

Old Guard losers, that's who.

Still blaming Carey?