Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In your opinion has your punctuation grammar and massive vocabulary been the reason you have rose up the ranks of the teamsters union so fast?
I have made one serious run for Vice President of my local as a virtually unknown commodity outside of one of 4 UPS buildings in my local and lost by only 12 votes.
So yes, that among other things have made people take notice of me.

I will never consider it an insult when somebody acknowledges that I am literate and articulate, so thank you.

I have made one serious run for Vice President of my local as a virtually unknown commodity outside of one of 4 UPS buildings in my local and lost by only 12 votes.

I will never consider it an insult when somebody acknowledges that I am literate and articulate, so thank you.
you used be me of one of those kids at the spelling bees.

Last edited:

5habits100

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
you removed be me of one of those kids at the spelling bees.
I can't spell many of the words that I use.
Thank god for spell check.

I have a good memory and have taken an interest in words I hear since my scholastic years.
More often than not, I can figure out what they mean within the context of the sentence, or by breaking them down to their root word.

Last edited:

5habits100

I can't spell many of the words that I use.
Thank god for spell check.

I have a good memory and have taken an interest in words I hear since my scholastic years.
More often than not, I can figure out what they mean within the context the sentence or by breaking them down to their root word.
Sure me too

359d0yp.gif