Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

10 point

I think "got" is present tense possessive.

"Gotten" is past tense possessive.

That was 1969 or 1970...
a little rusty on memory.

Inthegame

Good one. Puer waca. It's been 43 years. Should've taken Spanish.
Took three years of French mon ami. Even used it once, when I tried delivering a COD to a little old German lady who didn't speak English. Of course I didn't speak German so we were in a quandary. "Parlez vous Francais" says I , "oui" says she, and the delivery was completed.
Enough of the fluff, lets get back to fightin...

10 point

Took three years of French mon ami. Even used it once, when I tried delivering a COD to a little old German lady who didn't speak English. Of course I didn't speak German so we were in a quandary. "Parlez vous Francais" says I , "oui" says she, and the delivery was completed.
Enough of the fluff, lets get back to fightin...
Talking French to the ladies was always a romantic deal.
When you try to do that using a Latin sentence they think you're trying to diagnose their idiosyncratic disorders.

In other words... They figured you were a geek.

Agitator2

The A hole from Melville "agitator" is back at it . I guess he does not realize he is no longer relevant. Hey you forgot to include fat boy thinks we are all CLOWNS.

The :censored2: from Melville "agitator" is back at it . I guess he does not realize he is no longer relevant. Hey you forgot to include fat boy thinks we are all CLOWNS.
My man agitator2 is back. You are the freaking man. Keep posting and bring all your members back. I and we have missed you and the local 804 members. You guys have a lot of spirit. Great to see you.

member6045

The year was 2007. But yes there is a copy of that proposal. With a nice shot of Redmond, Donato and Buhlert and ANgelo's name on it!!

What the hell is a proposal? Nothing! You really need to stop. Can you post some of your proposals during your last contract? Or where you just stupid and told the company what you wanted so they can't take everything from you!