Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Hey!!! Did anyone hear about Sammy the bull Bull **** Artist" ? He is now going around telling the stewards that the drivers have to pay for tickets during lunch hour and delivering...Imagine!! He wants to save the company money...BUT MEMBERS HAVE TO PAY!!

lonewolf

************was at Island City one night on the preload shift. Two stewards grabbed him telling him to go into the office. A preloader was caught with pot. The preloader was told to go for a drug test and ******* told the company "NO" The stewards took ****** out of the office and told him are you crazy. DO YOU WANT THIS GUY TO LOOSE HIS JOB!!!!? Everyone knows he has to take a test...How could this new E-Board not know such a important article in the contract...Pretty scarey... You members have a better chance defending yourselves.......

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf

What about the "Boy Wonder" ******* , this guy could not even save his own job....Now the big guy **. has made him a B.A. on the preload in Maspeth...Now the preloaders are getting DISCHARGED EVERY WEEK. Does this guy think the members are STUPID. He is walking around Maspeth showing drivers his paystub, that he is only making $1,500 every two weeks.

Meanwhile the big guy is boasting about how good he is doing!!!! How can you boast when because of their lack of capability they can't even save a job, these poor members are out of work....

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
We all seen copies of the decision right after it happened. I did not see anywhere where she stated he was fired for production but do remember her using the words "over all record" I guess its how you interpret what she wrote, just like our contract. The union thinks this paragraph goes one way and the company another. UPS has unlimited resources financially and plenty of man power to build a case on anybody they want. If you did know Liam, you know the type of person he was and it dont take a rocket scientist to know he was a good steward and had a very strong following. He wasnt a thorn in UPS`s side he was knife and they wanted him gone.

Shouldn't they have that right?

tellthetruth

What about the "Boy Wonder" ******* , this guy could not even save his own job....Now the big guy **. has made him a B.A. on the preload in Maspeth...Now the preloaders are getting DISCHARGED EVERY WEEK. Does this guy think the members are STUPID. He is walking around Maspeth showing drivers his paystub, that he is only making $1,500 every two weeks.

Meanwhile the big guy is boasting about how good he is doing!!!! How can you boast when because of their lack of capability they can't even save a job, these poor members are out of work....

Lonewolf you sound like a real hater.. I heard nothing but good things about Boy Wonderful.. And you know what he could've saved his job by selling out the membership like the rest of the get along go long stewards. I tell you what if you feel you can do a better job without selling out..... Please go ahead and run.... Coward!:angry:

local804

Shouldn't they have that right?

What right would that be tie? To put a bulls eye on the back of a very active steward then over supervise, harass and use intimidation tactics to get rid of him? We had this conversation before about this guy and the best we could do is agree to disagree on your tactics. For someone who wants to sit back and watch the 804 members go at it, you chime in an awful lot.

Lonewolf, what in Gods creation are you trying to say?

tellthetruth

************was at Island City one night on the preload shift. Two stewards grabbed him telling him to go into the office. A preloader was caught with pot. The preloader was told to go for a drug test and ******* told the company "NO" The stewards took ****** out of the office and told him are you crazy. DO YOU WANT THIS GUY TO LOOSE HIS JOB!!!!? Everyone knows he has to take a test...How could this new E-Board not know such a important article in the contract...Pretty scarey... You members have a better chance defending yourselves.......

Let me get this straight.. He was already caught with illegal drugs.. Now you want him to take a drug test.. Lonewolf please... It was only a matter of time.. He is already fired.. Maybe if the member left before the piss man arrived.. He would have a chance with walking off the job... :smart:

tellthetruth

Let me get this straight.. He was already caught with illegal drugs.. Now you want him to take a drug test.. Lonewolf please... It was only a matter of time.. He is already fired.. Maybe if the member left before the piss man arrived.. He would have a chance with walking off the job... :smart:

The members voted for change and not everyone is built for change.. Everyone has a deal in place. Return Clerks rush through their work and leave before 8 hours, Part-timers who have bad attendance, 60 lates, 32 no calls, 40 absents. Drivers who flag packages, bull**** on the route, and always trying to get over. Stewards who love the title and not the responsibility of being proactive. What do they all have in common...... They don't write grievances because they want to continue to have their deals in place.. :angry: Now you want the new E- board to do the stewards job when they enter the buildings... Please get a grip.. What they need to do is file charges on everyone who are violating the CBA and Bi Laws and kick them out of the union. Remember this is a union job, and if you are not in the union. You can't have this job. Once the membership see that they are not playing. Everyone will fall in line. Keep up the good work NEW E- BOARD.:happy2:

tellthetruth

The members voted for change and not everyone is built for change.. Everyone has a deal in place. Return Clerks rush through their work and leave before 8 hours, Part-timers who have bad attendance, 60 lates, 32 no calls, 40 absents. Drivers who flag packages, bull**** on the route, and always trying to get over. Stewards who love the title and not the responsibility of being proactive. What do they all have in common...... They don't write grievances because they want to continue to have their deals in place.. :angry: Now you want the new E- board to do the stewards job when they enter the buildings... Please get a grip.. What they need to do is file charges on everyone who are violating the CBA and Bi Laws and kick them out of the union. Remember this is a union job, and if you are not in the union. You can't have this job. Once the membership see that they are not playing. Everyone will fall in line. Keep up the good work NEW E- BOARD.:happy2:

Carwashers start before their start times and leave early.... Damn!! This membership is jacked- UP!!! :biting:

tieguy

Banned
What right would that be tie? To put a bulls eye on the back of a very active steward then over supervise, harass and use intimidation tactics to get rid of him? We had this conversation before about this guy and the best we could do is agree to disagree on your tactics. For someone who wants to sit back and watch the 804 members go at it, you chime in an awful lot.

Lonewolf, what in Gods creation are you trying to say?

The basic relationship of the employer and employee relationship dictates that you work for a boss who expects certain things from you. Now I will grant you that we have overzealous bosses. We also have overzealous shop stewards. When they now think they have a right to disrupt the operation and dictate their own performance standards then they should be reminded that they still have a job to do. You can make excuses for him all you want but his belief that a steward was untouchable and that the company could not demand a demonstrated level of performance from him is what put the target on his back. You guys masturbating to Ron Carey posters need a reminder every now and then that you still have a boss with expectations.

tellthetruth

The old slate @ 804 are the ones responsible for the missing monies and mismanagement. They took out language that helps the members and added language that hurts the members. Give the new slate a chance. They have a few things up their sleeves cooking. I see them every week at 43rd st building. I voted for them, but lately I've been having mixed feeling , so i just hope whats going on at 43rd st gets taken care of soon, because they are starting to look weak to the members here. I still support them, but bosses like falco are disrespecting them and testing them. They will have to start doing something soon. I still have faith that they will do what has to be done....

Upsman just hang in there.. Most the stewards in 43rd are Angelo boys.. Tell the stewards to be proactive and to file grievances.. Tell them to do their jobs or give up the stewardship

lonewolf

Trouble up North, Our new Secretary Treasurer has not been seen up in his building for about three weeks:knockedout: He is to busy raising Union Dues up two dollars more a month.

lonewolf

Mark H is still missing in action. Its been 9 WEEKS since anyone has seen him in Foster Ave. Part timers are leaving messages and have not received a return call as of yet!!!!!!! People have been calling the big guy, he actually tells them he does not know where he is, " ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF 24-7"

lonewolf

Our new Recording Secretary was at 43rd Street, went into the office with the Division Manger, the DM discharged 4 part-timers for attendance. He told the DM Falco he does not have to talk to him, he will go over his head. He then came back three weeks later and wanted to talk to Falco about the 4 memebers that was discharged, Falco told him I do not have to talk to you!!! Dave friend had 10 days to file the Arbitration . SINCE THE ARBITRATION WAS NOT FILED THE MEMBERS WERE REMOVED FROM THE PAY ROLL....GREAT JOB DAVE friend.......

tellthetruth

Our new Recording Secretary was at 43rd Street, went into the office with the Division Manger, the DM discharged 4 part-timers for attendance. He told the DM Falco he does not have to talk to him, he will go over his head. He then came back three weeks later and wanted to talk to Falco about the 4 memebers that was discharged, Falco told him I do not have to talk to you!!! Dave friend had 10 days to file the Arbitration . SINCE THE ARBITRATION WAS NOT FILED THE MEMBERS WERE REMOVED FROM THE PAY ROLL....GREAT JOB DAVE friend.......

Lonewolf we heard differently.... The 4 part-timers were discharged for attendance very bad attendance.. You know 56 days out, and like 38 no calls. There is no way you can fight that.. And you know that..Attendance is cut and dry.. Falco probably fired them because they filed an injury report.. We hear what is going on in that building.. And it was Falco who have a problem with Blacks in high positions. Ask the last Operations Manager who was at 43rd st. My question to you Lonewolf is why didn't you say that Dave friend pulled the Safety Committee.. We still support the new board.. Lonewolf get your facts straight.. Falco is soft.. :happy2:

tellthetruth

Mark H is still missing in action. Its been 9 WEEKS since anyone has seen him in Foster Ave. Part timers are leaving messages and have not received a return call as of yet!!!!!!! People have been calling the big guy, he actually tells them he does not know where he is, " ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF 24-7"

We heard diffently.. Mark H has been seen in 4 buildings... Nassau, 43rdst, Maspeth, and Foster.. Lonewolf please stop hating!:happy2: You and your friends are sore losers!!! Get over it! HA! HA! We hear that the members love them and see them more that the last bunch!! Your complaints are falling on deaf ears. The members are not stupid!!:happy-very:

tellthetruth

Trouble up North, Our new Secretary Treasurer has not been seen up in his building for about three weeks:knockedout: He is to busy raising Union Dues up two dollars more a month.

No wonder you are called Lonewolf. You are not very bright... The dues are automatic.... :happy2: And what buildings are you talking about? We hear that members have seen him in about 7 buildings.... More buildings than the last Sec. Treasure who only stayed in 43rdst. DAMN!!! Keep reaching for straws!!:happy2:

tellthetruth

We keep hearing that a meeting was held in 43rd st with the new E-board and the package car stewards. And even though the members voted for change. The stewards don't want to because of conflicting reasons. They don't care that supervisors are working, and that return clerks and car washers are being layed-off. They want to go along and get along with management so they can keep their perks. We also hear that these are the same stewards who are going around and lying to the members about everything. They are even blaming the new E-board for the Health and Welfare, and Co payments going up.. Sounds like to us that the stewards in 43rd st are pals of Angelo who wants to get back into the Union Hall. 43rd st wake up and vote these clowns out before they destroy this Union from the inside. All they and the safety committees care about is their pockets.. Ha Ha! If we all don't get on the same page....This Union is DOOMED!!

outlaw

No wonder you are called Lonewolf. You are not very bright... The dues are automatic.... :happy2: And what buildings are you talking about? We hear that members have seen him in about 7 buildings.... More buildings than the last Sec. Treasure who only stayed in 43rdst. DAMN!!! Keep reaching for straws!!:happy2:

Truth maybe YOU should start TELLING THE TRUTH. How come for the new e-board the dues raise is AUTOMATIC and when the old board raised the dues row b cried like a bunch of babies. And any BA who knows what they are doing is always able to get a shot to save a member with bad attendance, I don't care how bad it is. What happened here is DF tried to act like a tough guy (haha) and the DM stuck it in his ass. And my sources tell me trouble is brewing on the other side of the Hudson. I'm told some of the new Sec. Tres. biggest supporters are not talking to him. And Truth what about the building raides in my building sups working is worst than ever and they are filing grievances.
And 804 still no answer about what RC did with the pension , health and welfare contributions. I stand by what I said.
By doing what he did he front loaded the contributions to the pension fund to raise the amount of our pension, without putting money into the health fund I think it was for 4 years.
If we had a boatload of money WHY did RC take money from our annuity contribution .10 per hour and put it into out health fund during the same time period.