804 Members Have Voted No !!

Cluck

Hello to all ,
I would like to say that , it's embarrasing to know that this contract will get ratified!
Please explain why you would vote yes, Please (short and sweet )

CLUCK you have to remember the same people who voted yes are the same morons who voted for bush.That is the answer.These stupid people dont fight for anything.You need balls like a few people in the mellville building (ny):sad-little:good question and cluck click eyes closed

Cluck

Thanks,
Dammor i agree, with fups..Lets be honest here and post why.
Any member in the right state of mind, would NOT let this go through !!
Dont b.s. me, just give me a straight up answer.
If you cannot answer the question ,then dont post. Thank You

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First off , the only answer you will get is " it's a good contract ".
Why because that was what they had been told.
Secondly, You will never get a definite answer why anyone actually voted yes because none has told them yet.

Damok

Hello to all ,
I would like to say that , it's embarrasing to know that this contract will get ratified!
Please explain why you would vote yes, Please (short and sweet )

Acquaint yourself with the search function and have at it...also might want to not post on the alias for some credibility.

over9five

Staff member
Thye whining voice of the vocal minority.

I find it absurd that their defense is that the MAJORITY of Teamsters (those that voted "yes") are "morons".

Stop your crying and get back to work.

govols019

You smell that?
I don't think they are morons. I just think they don't care enough to actually read the contract before they voted. It's these same people that will whine and cry when they get blindsided by the new language.

govols019

You smell that?
Dang dude, calm down. Is that the way you tried to educate people into voting No on this contract? If so, I see why it passed.

Im sorry its not you.My local voted both down 3-1 so i tell people the facts and im not afraid to say whats rite.I just cant believe that anybody could look at the FACTS and vote yes.I mean where are peoples hearts and balls.Its a shame that no matter what is offered people vote yes?

FromBluetoBrown

CLUCK you have to remember the same people who voted yes are the same morons who voted for bush.That is the answer.These stupid people dont fight for anything.You need balls like a few people in the mellville building (ny):sad-little:good question and cluck click eyes closed

Ummm I voted for Bush AND I voted no so where is your argument there?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Good morning and welcome to our newest members.
Since you are new, and I havent had my coffee yet, I will just tell you quickly, that nastiness and insults, and personal attacks are not welcome on this site.
Make all the points you want, just keep it acceptable.
Your points if valid can be made without the choice of words and phrases previously used.
Have a great day!!:peaceful:

Cluck

Damok
"Acquaint yourself with the search function and have at it...also might want to not post on the alias for some credibility."

What alias ??? what are u talking about. I tried to get a truthfull answer on why anyone would vote yes !. So im really not understanding your point!
I think you like annoying me with your wise comments.
Just hide behind your computer. Please dont reply !
You are making this into a bashing thread !

I really believe that Damok chooses his words as a maroon would !!!!
As i posted the first time ( nicely) Please dont tell me Move on !
You have posted more than a few times, so do yourself a favor and
KNOCK IT OFF !!

Baba Gounj- You are correct .No one had the correct info. --in the beginning.But before they voted they did. Im not sure what you meant by the last sentence you posted. Thanks

Govols- Its sad but true. What do you call someone that votes yes to our contract, but knows nothing of the language? They probably have it good where they are and dont care-until it hits them.
Ohh--- I can imagine in 2 years or so when there crying about something ( Then they will realize, Hey i didnt vote for this .
C'MON guys/gals - ups is pushing - Excuse me pushed a yes vote//// This was there first offer. If you were here for it, dont forget the 97 strike. Thanks

over9five- Why would you tell anyone to go back to work?
Hmm... Are your buddies witm mgmt? Are you a feeder driver.

LISTEN::::
I started an honest thread looking for honest answer/s, thats it !!
Damok this means you. There is enough web police out there, dont need you to start whyyyyy NING ! Thanks

tieguy

Banned
Damok
"Acquaint yourself with the search function and have at it...also might want to not post on the alias for some credibility."

What alias ??? what are u talking about. I tried to get a truthfull answer on why anyone would vote yes !. So im really not understanding your point!
I think you like annoying me with your wise comments.
Just hide behind your computer. Please dont reply !
You are making this into a bashing thread !

I really believe that Damok chooses his words as a maroon would !!!!
As i posted the first time ( nicely) Please dont tell me Move on !
You have posted more than a few times, so do yourself a favor and
KNOCK IT OFF !!

Baba Gounj- You are correct .No one had the correct info. --in the beginning.But before they voted they did. Im not sure what you meant by the last sentence you posted. Thanks

Govols- Its sad but true. What do you call someone that votes yes to our contract, but knows nothing of the language? They probably have it good where they are and dont care-until it hits them.
Ohh--- I can imagine in 2 years or so when there crying about something ( Then they will realize, Hey i didnt vote for this .
C'MON guys/gals - ups is pushing - Excuse me pushed a yes vote//// This was there first offer. If you were here for it, dont forget the 97 strike. Thanks

over9five- Why would you tell anyone to go back to work?
Hmm... Are your buddies witm mgmt? Are you a feeder driver.

LISTEN::::
I started an honest thread looking for honest answer/s, thats it !!
Damok this means you. There is enough web police out there, dont need you to start whyyyyy NING ! Thanks

You quest is too little too late. You did not show up here one or two years ago and engage the members here in discussion on what you wanted your teamster negotiaters to get you. You showed up after ratification to to ask the stupid yes voters why they were stupid enough to vote yes. You then use some pretty nasty remarks to attack anyone who disagrees. Its all wasted effort and you don't have the rights to attack anyone here who involved theirselves in the entire ratification process. But then I'm just a stupid management person who is acording to you recieving all those BJ's and but kissings.

By the way moderators any chance the two ids( cluck and fups ) are coming from the same IP address?

dammor

Thanks,
Dammor i agree, with fups..Lets be honest here and post why.
Any member in the right state of mind, would NOT let this go through !!
Dont b.s. me, just give me a straight up answer.
If you cannot answer the question ,then dont post. Thank You

Here's the straight answer Cluckie. I voted yes just to irritate you. The fact that I am in Central states and can now retire in 2 years instead of 8 could have something to do with it also. The fact that I can get insurance at the age 55 instead of 57 could also have something to do with it. The fact that I was in the middle of the 97 strike has something to do with it. Contrary to what some think it was not a win for either side. And by the way, I did not vote for Bush. I would imagine you are a part-timer. If so, I can understand why you would not be happy. Considering part-timers out number us then why did so many not vote? And don't tell me it's because they weren't sent ballots. Half of them probably don't even look through their mail until the water is shut off. Been there, done that. As others have said look through past posts and you will get the answers you are looking for. None will make you happy though because you of course are the only one that is not a maroon.