804 Members..Who would you like to see in the hall? Who would you like to keep out ?

804brown

Re: 804 Members..Who would you like to see in the hall? Who would you like to keep ou

ROW B SUX TIM S is been terrible for us P/T Air Drivers we regret voting you guys in ! I want NEW UNION Eliminate all you guys are corrupt

I agree p/t air drivers have been getting screwed. But I wouldn't blame Tim. This is a national problem. I heard a ruling out west is pushing ups to give the air BACK to the route drivers. If anyone else has more info on this please chime in.

siredline09

Re: 804 Members..Who would you like to see in the hall? Who would you like to keep ou

in october i was an Air Driver put into preload and suddenly 16 air drivers after 3 weeks preloading we all got called into the office one by one to get laid off a while back and i remember WHEN the guy you guys like which is Danny told me "how about you take a job as a driver helper and get paid 8 dollars an hour " trust me Danny the preload Shop Stewart is a weak Stewart. im currently a air driver put i know we are gone January the way they are moving us around back and fourth and hearing rumors I know our job title is gone come january. been with UPS 5 years as an air driver

siredline09

HOW CAN YOU NOT BLAME UNION UPS STOCK IS UP ALMOST 80 bucks!!! and they laying off alot of guys in my center and moving us around like we have no lives and stealing money from our checks by falsifying timecards but where is the UNION IN ALL THIS TELL ME!!!

cino321

in october i was an Air Driver put into preload and suddenly 16 air drivers after 3 weeks preloading we all got called into the office one by one to get laid off a while back and i remember WHEN the guy you guys like which is Danny told me "how about you take a job as a driver helper and get paid 8 dollars an hour " trust me Danny the preload Shop Stewart is a weak Stewart. im currently a air driver put i know we are gone January the way they are moving us around back and fourth and hearing rumors I know our job title is gone come january. been with UPS 5 years as an air driver

What building are you in? Are you 22.3 or part time?

ROW A

Magrene that's about it
Breaking News Tony.M will be supporting the current Eboard in this years election .Word is he will be at franklin sqaure meeting in october to say a few words. Word is he does'nt want tony in the hall.

ROW A

And i will be making changes to my list of who we should welcome back this year.

804 member

Uniondale has a few good stewards, that one day could be solid union reps, that I wouldnt mind seeing in office one day, but they need to also weed out a few bad stewards in that building too.

ch3l3

Uniondale has a few good stewards, that one day could be solid union reps, that I wouldnt mind seeing in office one day, but they need to also weed out a few bad stewards in that building too.

like who?????^^^^

804 member

I have contact with most stewards but my top 3 in order are:
Danny G (not currently a steward but was for 20 years)
Virgil B (A proven fighter)
Mike H (Greatly respected by all his members)

I'd like to se Ron Carey and Crash 501. Carey because he was great and crash because he's Teflon.

cino321

like who?????^^^^

These guys...

stewards.png
stewards.png