804leadersunited

Spongebob1

image.jpg

member6045

Tim has many skills such as driving a package car, representing members in the office as a steward, organizing members, running a 6500 member local, as well as negotiating a strong contract. What has your boy ever really done HIMSELF!!

Tim can't pass a physical for DOT. Representing members? He just lost 2 arbitrations this week that will set new practices on discipline in 804 and across the country!! Thank Tim.

anHOURover

Brother I drive American cars. I support my UAW brothers and sisters. I'm a proud union man and Chevys are parked in my driveway. If I rented a car and went on union business if only go in an American car. Anyone who anyone knows this is how union members should act. If there are still American options and you are an elected union official who just so happens to be running for general president of our great International Brotherhood of Teamsters. These are the kind of attention to detail that doesn't qualify Tim to hold jimmy's jock strap.
So just because jimmy h is driven around in an American car we should overlook his shortcomings?
Do you know that we have had concessions after concessions! Do you know that car haul is not happy with their concessions? YRC CONCESSIONS
ups freight concessions !! Shall I continue?

member6045

So just because jimmy h is driven around in an American car we should overlook his shortcomings?
Do you know that we have had concessions after concessions! Do you know that car haul is not happy with their concessions? YRC CONCESSIONS
ups freight concessions !! Shall I continue?

To use YRC is shameful this company has been in bad even before Ron Carey going to IBT. Do you have how hard it is to bargain for all and not one?

Your main concern shouldn't be to stop the company from making money! It's too put as much money and benefits in your members pockets and establishing growth for your members to retire and eventually replace members with new union brothers and sisters.

Tell us what ideas you have come up with to help the union nation! Striking shouldn't be your first option! Every member isn't in your position to walk off the job! The only reason 89 president wanted to walk was because he knew every local would go out in solidarity without knowing the facts. That's not being a leader! That's an opportunist

anHOURover

To use YRC is shameful this company has been in bad even before Ron Carey going to IBT. Do you have how hard it is to bargain for all and not one?

Your main concern shouldn't be to stop the company from making money! It's too put as much money and benefits in your members pockets and establishing growth for your members to retire and eventually replace members with new union brothers and sisters.

Tell us what ideas you have come up with to help the union nation! Striking shouldn't be your first option! Every member isn't in your position to walk off the job! The only reason 89 president wanted to walk was because he knew every local would go out in solidarity without knowing the facts. That's not being a leader! That's an opportunist
Sound like a company man??? Are you a union member,?

member6045

Sound like a company man??? Are you a union member,?

I will reply to your statement when you answer my question.

I tell you what! If it's so easy to walk! Why didn't Verizon go out again? To strike is a great thing! Also a last resort! The majority of full time employees at ups making over $30 an hour. With benefits could be $60 an hour.