8am

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Wondering what happened to the guy who had to meet with security this morning. Can't find the thread so maybe it was nuked for sharing too much identifiable info. Can we get an update with vague info?

J

jibbs

I was specifically told I'm not to discuss details of the situation with anybody other than my union rep until I get further instruction. Although I hadn't been told that until this morning, I thought it wise to request that that thread be deleted even though there was nothing incredibly personal or specific posted therein. It just felt like the best thing to do.

Matter's still unresolved. I'll make sure to keep you guys informed with more information as soon as I'm able to.

PT Car Washer

I was specifically told I'm not to discuss details of the situation with anybody other than my union rep until I get further instruction. Although I hadn't been told that until this morning, I thought it wise to request that that thread be deleted even though there was nothing incredibly personal or specific posted therein. It just felt like the best thing to do.

Matter's still unresolved. I'll make sure to keep you guys informed with more information as soon as I'm able to.
Had a similar situation with two woman on the Day sort earlier this year. It was resolved by one going to the Pre load and the other to the Twi.

J

jibbs

Actually, no, I wasn't planning on it. Are you fishing for that kind of reaction?

I don't take anything personal from you, Upstate. You've been helpful in the past, even if you make people jump through a few irritating hoops to get to the useful advice you have to offer. When you seem irritable on here I usually (but admittedly not always) just avoid directing any comments your way, but you kind of brought this one straight to my doorstep.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Actually, no, I wasn't planning on it. Are you fishing for that kind of reaction?

I don't take anything personal from you, Upstate. You've been helpful in the past, even if you make people jump through a few irritating hoops to get to the useful advice you have to offer. When you seem irritable on here I usually (but admittedly not always) just avoid directing any comments your way, but you kind of brought this one straight to my doorstep.

I guess I missed the fireworks once again.

Like I said the other day, Dave. Just chill and try to enjoy life. You don't have to be right all the time.

Of course, you could tell me too :censored2: off, too.

Whenever you go to the company and say you have been threatened it's always an option for the the accused to say it's the other way around. Seen it happen many times with all kind of outcomes. Seek your local unions advice before going off all half cocked.