8am

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by TooTechie, Sep 8, 2014.

1. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Wondering what happened to the guy who had to meet with security this morning. Can't find the thread so maybe it was nuked for sharing too much identifiable info. Can we get an update with vague info?

2. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Was looking for it too.

3. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

I was specifically told I'm not to discuss details of the situation with anybody other than my union rep until I get further instruction. Although I hadn't been told that until this morning, I thought it wise to request that that thread be deleted even though there was nothing incredibly personal or specific posted therein. It just felt like the best thing to do.

Matter's still unresolved. I'll make sure to keep you guys informed with more information as soon as I'm able to.

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

5. jibbs

Whoa, dude. Way to keep it classy.

6. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. bleedinbrown58

He's all class...

8. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Why is it you can be a nice guy for a day or two, actually participating in conversations, then immediately revert to being a jerk?

9. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Had a similar situation with two woman on the Day sort earlier this year. It was resolved by one going to the Pre load and the other to the Twi.

10. jibbs

Actually, no, I wasn't planning on it. Are you fishing for that kind of reaction?

I don't take anything personal from you, Upstate. You've been helpful in the past, even if you make people jump through a few irritating hoops to get to the useful advice you have to offer. When you seem irritable on here I usually (but admittedly not always) just avoid directing any comments your way, but you kind of brought this one straight to my doorstep.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  11. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

I hope things work out in your favor. I was surprised to see the thread deleted and my 1st reaction was that things may not have ended well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. cosmo1

I guess I missed the fireworks once again.

Like I said the other day, Dave. Just chill and try to enjoy life. You don't have to be right all the time.

Of course, you could tell me too :censored2: off, too.

13. Whenever you go to the company and say you have been threatened it's always an option for the the accused to say it's the other way around. Seen it happen many times with all kind of outcomes. Seek your local unions advice before going off all half cocked.

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I was just having a little fun with the kid.

I also hope things work out for him.

15. Hey COS! does the letters F .O. mean anything,to you? :onesmiley1:

16. cosmo1

Your post is quoted.

17. cosmo1

Sometimes, FO isn't quite strong enough.

18. bleedinbrown58

For future reference.....having fun with somebody means that you should BOTH be laughing.

19. Dont drop kick somebody In the stones,when they are on the ground.