8am

Johney

He is one of the few users (losers) who populate my ignore list. Except on the app, the ignore list doesn't seem to work :/
Someone(I'VE?)suggested a while back we all put Dave on Ignore. It might just be funny if all us Dave haters(and the list is growing)put the DB on ignore for a week and see just how it plays out if a lot fewer replied to his trolling for pleasure.

J

jibbs

So I'm working again, guys. Moved from my old position to an older one I'm already familiar with.

Haven't seen the other person involved in my situation working. I asked about him, was told he wouldn't be there that day. No more or less information given than that.

So, at the very least, I can tell you guys that this all seems to have worked out in my favor. Thanks again for everyone's advice and insight in this thread and others. I really appreciated it when the anxiety started to hit over the weekend.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So I'm working again, guys. Moved from my old position to an older one I'm already familiar with.

Haven't seen the other person involved in my situation working. I asked about him, was told he wouldn't be there that day. No more or less information given than that.

So, at the very least, I can tell you guys that this all seems to have worked out in my favor. Thanks again for everyone's advice and insight in this thread and others. I really appreciated it when the anxiety started to hit over the weekend.
No prob, Jibbs...glad it all worked out for ya. Just remember you're on their radar now. And if you haven't already...I would tuck away a copy of that statement you wrote...just in case you ever need it in the future.

J

jibbs

No prob, Jibbs...glad it all worked out for ya. Just remember you're on their radar now. And if you haven't already...I would tuck away a copy of that statement you wrote...just in case you ever need it in the future.

It's stored safely on my hard drive. :laughing2: