9-11-10

P

pickup

somewhat inaccurate, the coach passed over the brooklyn bridge which would have put it about a block away from the wtc site when it got over the bridge. The next scene has the coach in an area with the statue of liberty's back at them and the manhattan sklyline across the river (they are now in new jersey).

Just sayin'

Lue C Fur

Evil member
It would have made More`s day if they stopped and took a dump in front of the mosque.

That would have been awesome!!!:funny:

poop.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Klein, you missed the point entirely.....It's about a 9-11 remembrance, not about Beer or Canada.........................
Tomorrow is the 9th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks on America by the Osama's associates.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Klein, you missed the point entirely.....It's about a 9-11 remembrance, not about Beer or Canada.........................
Tomorrow is the 9th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks on America by the Osama's associates.

More, there is no point in trying to explain. It will go in one ear and right out the other. The ONLY thing Klein has any interest in is himself and interjecting himself into anything and everything else.

klein

Für Meno :)
I will never forget !!

There is more to come of that. You know it, I know it.
As long as there are people like Tie and Baba that want to burn Korans and keep the enemy peed off, it will continue.
Same , ofcourse works on the other side.

Some people just don't want to forgive and forget.
And the hatred will go on and on. - With concequences.

Why can't we just all get along ?
Again, because of people like Tie and Baba, and they have those same people and attitudes in the muslim world,. too . !

So many of you believe in Adam and Eve.... yet you turn around and make another race or religion, if they weren't humans and not from the human race god once created.

It's 1 or the other.
Can't have it both ways !

DS

Fenderbender
More,its a great commercial.The sincerity of the producers is simply felt and not spoken.
A dedication of remembrance to the 3000 people that died for their country.
I want everyone to know that most Canadians are not as hollow and blind as Klein seems to be.
Although we are racially diverse here,I for one,disagree with this forgiving crap,until every one
of the extremest barbarians comes out of the 3rd century and embraces the present.
I work with muslims every day,and most are good people,but I don't forgive them for 9-11.
I think Klein should apologize and admit he totally missed the point.It was not a beer add John,
it was a tribute.