9/11 Conspiracy Theories

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: The 10th Anniversary of 9-11

You compare the kennedy assasination to 911, indeed a true comparison, controversy and they both involve science. Where you leave the tracks is by including Obamas birth certificate. There is no science behind that , only the hatred for a black american who became president. Conjecture, lie, distortions and right wing talking points, along with people like Alan Keyes and Orly Tainz who are making millions off of the controversy by chumming the waters with fresh useless information is all that is behind the OBAMA birth certificate.

There is NO proof, not a shred other than nonsense spread around. The gullable buy into it because it feeds their hate.

With 911, there are many scientific questions that defy the official explanations.

Nobody is asking you to believe me, all I ask is that you look for yourself and make up your own mind after looking at the facts and not just accept the story as it was told to us. I had no problem with the official story until 2005 when I started hearing about various things. Once I looked into it, I discovered that my mind was changed.

WTC7 is the biggest giveaway of a conspiracy. Most people dont even know about WTC 7 falling in the late afternoon without ever being hit by any planes. It goes down as the first steel structure building to suffer a total collapse and failure in history. Only two other buildings suffered the same fate, towers 1 and tower 2.

Dont you find it odd, that three buildings on the same day collapse by fire when at no time in history this has EVER happened? IN China, a skyscraper taller than wtc 7 and almost as tall as the trade towers is FULLY ENGULFED in flames. Every floor from the top to the bottom. Every room, every hallway.. When it was over, the building and its STEEL STRUCTURE were still standing.

WHY didnt it collapse in its own footprint as the trade towers and WTC 7? WTC had small fires in a couple of rooms and the whole building comes down in "freefall" speed. Thats scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

spanish-skyscraper-fire.jpg
this didnt fall down. worst fire than trade towers.

spanish-skyscraper-fire-1.jpg
higher flame temps in this building and no collapse of the buildings.

13--oct182004.jpg
complete engulfing side to side, no collapse.

complete fire throughout building, no collapse. no melted steel.

16shanghai-span2-articleLarge.jpg
again, complete engulfing of skyscraper, flames on every floor, no melted steel or collapse.

The trade centers fell in less than an hour each, and these buildings in the photos burned for 1 to 3 days. WTC had small fires and collasped completely in a couple of hours.

Who's kidding who?

Peace.

DESPITE all these pictures of skyscraper fires where the buildings were consumed completely by fire for 1 to 3 days of non stop flames, and not one of these buidlings went down, people are still willing to accept that WTC 7 went down with this level of fire.

wtc7fires.jpg

Its amazing how people are not willing to question their goverment for answers when it is clear that they are being lied to. Fortunately, the famlies of the 911 victims are coming together and joining the movement.

The right thing to do for the victims is to find out who the culprits are. The 19 hijackers had nothing to do with building WTC 7 and those that say "they know" who did this are completely wrong.

I just wish people would open their minds and consider the evidence, rather than discounting the theories because of who is telling the story.

Peace.

Buddybrown

Its amazing how people are not willing to question their goverment for answers when it is clear that they are being lied to.
Yet you wholly support a party and a President that would like to see the size of government balloon up! Go figure!?? Don't you think that if we had less government we'd have less questions? When we question BHO on growing the government you run to his defense. When Obama lies, like he does constantly you don't question him, you run to his defense............Did he put you under some kind of spell?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yet you wholly support a party and a President that would like to see the size of government balloon up! Go figure!?? Don't you think that if we had less government we'd have less questions? When we question BHO on growing the government you run to his defense. When Obama lies, like he does constantly you don't question him, you run to his defense............Did he put you under some kind of spell?

Buddy,

did you not recognize that this thread was for discussing 911 and the towers? Talk about spells, I smell a "look the other way" spell in your post.

You want to ask questions about 911 and the towers? or are you comfortable with the story you were told? Keep it simple, or get out of the way.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So what really hit the Pentagon ?
And what really happened to Flt 93 ?

You tell me how FLT93 perished? WHy if the plane NOSED into the ground, were parts found miles away? Why was only one engine found and everything else of the plane no bigger than 2" inches according to the final report?

Wierd how a plane traveling at 400 mph at 30 thousand feet can crash into the ground and only a partial engine discovered miles from the crash site, and the rest of the airplane reduced to pieces no bigger than 2", YET, the space shuttle traveling at 25 thousand miles an hour, through the atmosphere with temps hovering around 10 thousand degrees can impact the earth and they could find all the engines, the seats, the wings, the tail, the bodies, the equitment, the landing gear, the wheels, the instruments,and large chunks of the fuselage.

Amazing how at both the pentagon and pennsylvania, NO PARTS were discovered other than a partial engine from FLT93/

Isnt science wierd? Do you wonder why science exists with the space shuttle crash and not with either FLT93 or the pentagon crashes??

Im sure you believe that its completely possible for both planes to defy science on 911 as well as three buildings defying science on the same day? Right? cause that makes sense?

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Many years ago in Boston there was a plane crash just short of the runway partly into the water.
Some pieces were found 30 miles away.
Yet to this day a father & grown son , who were last seen still secured in their seats by survivors have never been found, along with their seats.
Every dept , police, fire, Coast Guard had drivers in the water within an hour after the crash and for days, others keep watch along the shores picking up pieces.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Many years ago in Boston there was a plane crash just short of the runway partly into the water.
Some pieces were found 30 miles away.
Yet to this day a father & grown son , who were last seen still secured in their seats by survivors have never been found, along with their seats.
Every dept , police, fire, Coast Guard had drivers in the water within an hour after the crash and for days, others keep watch along the shores picking up pieces.

BABA,

ok, how about you explain (to the best you can, not looking for expert advice, just conversation) why there are no parts at the crash site? No wheels, no tail sections, no wings, no bodies, no luggage, no wires, no aluminum, no titanium, or seats from flight 93? Explain how this could happen at 400 mph and with fires ranging in the 1000 degree level.

Then compare that to the shuttle, traveling at 25 thousand miles an hour, in heat in excess of 10 THOUSAND degrees and almost all the parts recovered, including the bodies.

Explain why, for the first time in aviation history, two commercial passenger airliners crash, one into a building, and the other straight into the ground, and there are no parts?

Why in every other crash of a commercial jet liner, has there been wings, wheels, engine(s) bodies, luggage, wires, aluminum, titanium, bolts, screws and landing gears except for the 2 planes involved in 911?

How can this be possible? Why were these two planes exempt from science?

747_150.jpg

article-1308970-0B09508A000005DC-260_964x626.jpg

korphil.jpg

koreancrashPA_228x147.jpg
koreancrashPA_228x147.jpg

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Comparing the photos i posted of crashes of jumbo jet airliners traveling at the same speed and the same altitudes and crashing into the ground, and comparing them to the photo of flight 93 impact photo, what is the big difference?

Why so small? Why no parts? Why no bodies? Why no luggage? Why no Titanium? Titanium needs to get to 3500 degrees in order to melt, and jet fuel only burns at 1000 degrees, but the story is that the titanium components of the engines melted to nothing.

Really?

Science says its impossible.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All those pics of other buildings burning, how many were exactly built like the Twin Towers ?

Recall that Florida crash by oxygen generators on board, that plane nosed right into the swamp, causing everyone looking for it extra days in locating where.
All those plane crash pics were accidents, Flt 93 was not an accident, that too may have been nosed into the ground.
Space shuttles are built much more dense than aircraft, actually it's a miracle most of them stay in the air at all .

P

pickup

Time to bring this thread to another level. Don't get mad at me, someone built this sandbox and I'm gonna piss into it.

Curse you, you illuminati shapeshifting reptilian masons.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All those pics of other buildings burning, how many were exactly built like the Twin Towers ?

Recall that Florida crash by oxygen generators on board, that plane nosed right into the swamp, causing everyone looking for it extra days in locating where.
All those plane crash pics were accidents, Flt 93 was not an accident, that too may have been nosed into the ground.
Space shuttles are built much more dense than aircraft, actually it's a miracle most of them stay in the air at all .

Ok, good question, NONE of them were, however, WTC 7 was built just like them but with BETTER construction then ALL of those skyscrapers in the photos. It was the latest in BOXED STEEL designs. It had bunkers inside of it. A command center that was able to withstand a bombing. Yet, with a couple of small fires, the entire structure comes down in FREEFALL speed.

Same with the trade towers. The real problem with the official story is that the towers also fell in FREEFALL speed, which means that as each floor fell, it had NO RESISTANCE. This would be virtually impossible given the set of circumstances on 911. The planes hit towards the top of each tower, yet there were explosions in the basement and lower floors. When the towers fell, every single column, brace, weld, bracket, screw, nut, bolt, on every floor in every corner of the towers would have had to simultaneously failed in order for the building to achieve FREE FALL SPEED. On 911, three buildings went down in FREE FALL speed, with WTC 7 being the most obvious hoax ever.

It is scientifically impossible for any building to fall in free fall speed without the asisstance of demolition charges.

As one floor impacts the next one, the speed of the building slows down. It has to slow down because upon impact, the floor below has to give way and fail, so , on the way down, things slow down. On 911, the lower floors gave way on every aspect of the construction of the towers simultaneously including the basement causing the buildings to fall at a rate of 1 floor per second.

This is impossible. Thats what makes it necessary to find out the truth.

Its all science. We have to eliminate the "heartstrings" and "emotions" and look at 911 with a clear mind. A rational mind without the prejudice of politics or potential outcomes.

The truther movement isnt out to convince anyone, they want you to convince yourselves. Just take out the political rhetoric or distractions of what you THINK you know, and apply common sense science to the evidence.

I believed the original story I was told, and I had no reason to question it. I started to hear about controversies in 2005 and watched a video called "loose change", it got my interest and I started listening to the many experts who were disecting the 911 events.

There are more questions than there are answers with 911, and to remember 911 only as a moment of silence for the victims, is to re-victimize those that died. The truth is out there, more people are begining to listen, learn and question.

19 hijackers didnt do all this damage alone. It was well financed, backed by goverments close to players in our own goverment, and by design, it was successful all the way up to selling the story to the american public who now reject any other explanations.

I know I kid you all on many threads, but this one I take seriously.

Heres a question? How did the BBC broadcasting network know that building WTC 7 was going to fall down, before it fell down? The reporter on LIVE AIR said the building went down, but in her LIVE SHOT, the building was still standing...?? BBC pulled the feed seconds after the mistake was made by the network?

Many legal attempts at preventing this video were filed by the BBC and failed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAgi4Z5ImRU

Answer that one.

Peace.

upsgrunt

TOS,
What is your theory on why our government would be involved in something like this? What would be to gain by destroying our own property and taking our own innocent lives?