9/11

Just_another_day_at_work

But all the MSM said it was Bin Laden, does it mean they are lying??? :D
Can't it be that some people just hijacked it with some cutters and stuff, ohhh well...
But it's not this easy as it looks, some thing to make you confuse(help): Babylon, Sumeria, Freemasons, Zionism, Illuminati, Barry Soetoro, Moon bases, Mars bases, ETs, Military Industrial Complex, NWO all these things are interconnected like it or not. Hope helped you to get into a different world... :didimiss:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. I just wish more people would take a serious look at science instead of the B.S. that passes for information. I realize that people dont want to believe their own goverment could do such a thing, but someday , the truth will come out.

Bush was TOO stupid to have done this, but CHENEY and those people behind the scenes in charge of the direction of our country were not.

I hope someday, somebody comes forward who was involved and admits to the truth.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
This, you call science and believe it wholeheartedly, but when science proves the pres.'s birth cert. is a forgery, you think it's a lie!!

Can't have it both ways.

The science hung OJ, but he didn't get convicted.....gee, what can you trust.

brett636

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. I just wish more people would take a serious look at science instead of the B.S. that passes for information. I realize that people dont want to believe their own goverment could do such a thing, but someday , the truth will come out.

Bush was TOO stupid to have done this, but CHENEY and those people behind the scenes in charge of the direction of our country were not.

I hope someday, somebody comes forward who was involved and admits to the truth.

Peace

TOS

They did. Al Quaeda and Osama Bin Laden came out and took credit as the evidence showed they were responsible.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They did. Al Quaeda and Osama Bin Laden came out and took credit as the evidence showed they were responsible.

For conversations sake. Show us where Al Qaeda made a statement claiming responsiblilty and also a statement from USAMA BIN LADEN where he takes responsiblility?

In the meantime, Ill leave YOU with this video.
BUSTED Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden in February 2001 BUSH REJECTED OFFER - YouTube

Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden if shown 9/11 evidence - YouTube

This video contains a GREAT DANA PERINO FAIL!
Bush Was Offered Osama Bin Laden On A Silver Platter - 2/27/01 - YouTube

Why if the taliban was willing to surrender USAMA BIN LADEN to the Coalition if the USA showed proof that USAMA had anything to do with 9/11 wouldnt bush make the deal??

In the meantime, ill wait for your postings showing both entities taking full reponsibility for the attacks.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

What evidence, the TV were bragging about Osama within an hour from the impact...
Just because they took credit it doesn't mean they did it. You really believe some people from the mountains did it? Who previously got their guns and operation funded by CIA when the Soviets were collapsing.
Now I do have an open mind on the issue even though our government was involved, there is something else going on then what we(the public) see. I don't (want to) see our government as mass murders. But I think soon enough probably this year it will be an open book, winning number is 11, 11th year anniversary of 9/11 coming soon.
Bill Cooper predicted 911 (it cost him his life) - YouTube

Just_another_day_at_work

Why there is no comment allowed on your vid, and I see it has a nice rating ratio too(lot of people must believe in it).
Ooops this guy supposed to be on the airplane... Hmmm he missed his flight I guess.
"The FBI still lists these men as suspected hijackers who were killed during the terrorist assault, this is absurd. If this is the quality of the evidence they can present it is no wonder the public cannot see the rest.
7 of the 19 believed hijackers named are still alive."
9/11 Claimed Hijacker, Adnan Bukhari Alive In Vero Beach Florida (CNN 9/13/01) - YouTube

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
wkmac,

shhhhhhh.....brett did his research and is convinced USAMA BIN LADEN did it, why show him otherwise. He was told, therefore he believes. He heard it on FOX so it must be true.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

You what bugs me that almost every single politicians really pushing this Bin Laden stuff, including Ron Paul when all you have to do take a little time with putting this BS terrorist story aside and research it for like 1 hour and you realize how much things just doesn't add up to the official transcript. BBC received a billion dollars donation from the elite, wonder why:
BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell - YouTube

brett636

wkmac,

shhhhhhh.....brett did his research and is convinced USAMA BIN LADEN did it, why show him otherwise. He was told, therefore he believes. He heard it on FOX so it must be true.

Peace

TOS

The simplest explanation is usually the right one. Muslim extremists, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Quaeda have wanted those buildings destroyed for decades and they finally succeeded. No government conspiracy, simply logic, facts, and a little bit of history is all you need.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The simplest explanation is usually the right one. Muslim extremists, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Quaeda have wanted those buildings destroyed for decades and they finally succeeded. No government conspiracy, simply logic, facts, and a little bit of history is all you need.

BRETT,

youre a funny guy. You make me laugh once in a while, like this time. Ask yourself a question? OK?

WHY WASNT USAMA BIN LADEN EVER INDICTED BY THE USA FOR 9/11? Why on our most wanted posters, did it NOT INCLUDE wanted for 9/11??

You can believe what you want, and I realize for most americans, its easier to believe what you were told about 9/11 then to suspect your own goverment of the biggest hoax on the planet, but if USAMA was a part of the crime, why wasnt he ever INDICTED for it?

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

I get it now, 9/11 must have been a hologram! When the Illuminati, the freemasons, and the Opus Dei join forces you just never know what is possible!
I see you still think it was Osama. Just please forget that for a few hours and research the case with open mind. Did you listen any of the survivors', first responders' pilots' interviews? If not I am more than happy to send you some PMs.

For Blue Beam tech. Some of our technology used before:
When my country(Serbia) was bombed, I did hear stories about the US trying out different bombs (not healthy) on people, I am not saying civilians were targeted but there were civilian casualties.
"The March 23, 1991 news-brief, “High-Tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East”, describes a US Psychological Operations (PsyOps) tactic directed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm. The maneuver consisted of a system in which subliminal mind-altering technology was carried on standard radio frequency broadcasts" if you want I can send you vid about some Iraqi soldiers(survivors) talking about it.

The video is not a proof, just my theory (I didn't make the vid).
I recommend to watch/listen some professionals (pilots) talking about this:
9/11 pilots say "NO WAY"! - YouTube

Now about Illuminati, according to them (as I understand) the Bible, Qua-ran, Torah all about worshiping Satan. The Freemasons against all these religions, they worship Lucifer as Light-Bearer and they are the "enlightened" ones, illuminated God is in within you (I do like this idea) and I think there is a spiritual awakening for that matter that we are not alone. Now just because it's secretive it doesn't have to be bad, they can/want to help humanity to [FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]bring about the Golden Age for all on Earth[/FONT], that means no religions or just one. Prophecies might happens till the end, somehow they will have to manage to kill all religions (that's the plan)...

I am not from the USA so didn't learn much of your history, but I was surprised that most founding fathers were Freemasons including many from the first president and our new probably 33 degree Barry Soetoro. Now I didn't know that WW2 Hitler went against the Freemasons and the Jews. Probably if your media would mentioned this, people wouldn't cheer as much for war (I am not saying Hitler was good).
Pikes' quote:
Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jehovah) is also God. For the eternal Law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black. For the Absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue and the brake to the locomotive. The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic Religion 'is the belief in Lucifer,' the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

For 911 and Political leadership:
If the government would tell to the public that hey guys we just blow up the towers and let's go to the middle east(Sumeria, Babylon area) and kill some Muslims to protect the Holly land, how many of the soldiers would wanted to go?!

Something to keep in mind, whatever is going on we the public don't really know the whole truth:

Illuminati Ritual at Ground Zero 911 - YouTube

Now with all this to sum it up, I don't think our country is going to get destroyed at least not as apocalypse, but it's sovereignty and nationality yes aka NWO. This NWO only way I can imagine if all the people will "enlighten" I cannot possible see a whole earth population put under a tyrannical body as government like the Nazis. The Middle East is the key, because we are BEYOND bankrupt and if a 4 star general doesn't know why we are there somebody up there has to and it is all planned out. But hey, we fight terrorism.

BrownMeetPurple

Oh it was Osama! The man who lived in this cave:

originalfortress-hoopa.jpg

REMEMBER??? I bet you fell for that too! Silly...
netherpopup.jpg
originalfortress-hoopa.jpg