9.5 contract language

stink219

It should be based on planned, not actual.

Once again I find it amazing that you are not in management......did they turn you down? Have you ever noticed that your planned dispatch seems to change with the number of routes that IE allows for that day? If you based the ability to grieve excessive over time on what management says is a reasonable day no one would be able to file.
It's obvious that he is in management. He just doesn't get paid by them. It's no secret that I've said he is a narcissist but it goes deeper than that. Based upon subject matter, responses by others, posts of his own and their likenesses I think it might be an issue of deep rooted abandonment issues. You cannot deny that his presents here is more of the brown cafe pariah. His link to be on managements side is like that of a sycophant. Plain and simple. Come on upstate. Lets get the neg rep out of the way. I'm ready.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's obvious that he is in management. He just doesn't get paid by them. It's no secret that I've said he is a narcissist but it goes deeper than that. Based upon subject matter, responses by others, posts of his own and their likenesses I think it might be an issue of deep rooted abandonment issues. You cannot deny that his presents here is more of the brown cafe pariah. His link to be on managements side is like that of a sycophant. Plain and simple. Come on upstate. Lets get the neg rep out of the way. I'm ready.

Be careful, if you kick his ass too hard and too well, he will pretend to ignore you.
Then low and behold, when you think it might actually be true, you misspell a word or use it in the wrong context and he lands on you.

stink219

Be careful, if you kick his ass too hard and too well, he will pretend to ignore you.
Then low and behold, when you think it might actually be true, you misspell a word or use it in the wrong context and he lands on you.
Once again you are correct Bubble. He still doesn't get that I'm only here to help the ill informed and more so to break CupcakeNY's stones. I pray for the day he ignores me. He can pretend all he wants. But he hasn't the self control to maintain that. His impulsivity is way too strong.